Expert Laravel Developer - Full Time Home Based
- Full Time
- Remote Job
- PHP 100000 - 110000 /Monthly
We are looking for expert PHP Laravel Developers who can build cutting-edge websites and web applications that push the limits of what’s possible in PHP enterprise / web development. This is a terrific opportunity to grow your skill set and make a contribution to an enterprise web application.
Who we are
We run a globally distributed business building outstanding web applications for companies. After short trial project, if things go well, you will gain full time ongoing employment, working from home, and including paid vacation time with working hours from approximately 4pm - 1am PHT.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Primary expertise in Laravel framework. Strong experience with Laravel under the hood with at least 2 years of continuous experience coding with Laravel.
- Experience with Angular 2 is very beneficial
- Experience with a similar frameworks like Codeigniter is a plus.
- You have a solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in MVC architectures and design patterns, object oriented development and UML.
- For us the quality of your experience is more important than your age and years of working experience.
- You have strong core skills in PHP development, HTML5, Angular JS, XML, JSON, MySQL and you follow strict OOP principles.
- You have experience using and creating WebServices with SOAP/REST-full interfaces.
- We would like it even more if you bring something new and useful we don’t know yet and you’re a pro at!
- Fluency in English language is necessary.
- It’s a plus if you already have experience in leading teams, but we are also open for senior developers that would like to start leading a team.
- You can understand business requirements and translate them into technology.
- You can get around in SSH and FTP.
- You don’t always have the answer, but you’re smart enough to figure ANYTHING out. You never say “not my job”, or make excuses.
- Responsible in performing full lifecycle application development, coding and debugging.
- Work on high level web and enterprise applications functionality and requirements.
- Perform code / design / debug new or existing web application and sites.
- Access client requirements and develop technical design specifications.
- Play a supporting role, within the development and design teams.
- Provide customer/technical support and problem resolution.
- Coordinate roll-out of new applications and provide production support.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Deliver high level solutions or subsystems like custom API’s, database modeling, design and support, admin webtools, back-end system from the ground-up.
We are committed to the quality of life of our employees.
To apply, PLEASE RESPOND TO OUR ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE