Facilities and Admin Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 15th Floor, Citibank Center, Paseo De Roxas Ave., Makati City
- Supervise the activities associated with providing a clean and sanitary work environment for all employees within the office building (AREA CREATIVES HUB, INC.);
- Periodically tour the facilities reviewing custodial work being performed and identify areas for improvement;
- Respond to problems which have been escalated to employee's level.
Facility / Maintenance Support Services
- Manage the activities involved in providing quality building maintenance services, ensuring that the basic day-to-day activities are accomplished;
- Identify site improvements, space planning, and office renovation in accordance with the business requirements;
- Ensure that other complex maintenance services are coordinated with the appropriate staff;
- Notify the Management of any issues relating to established service contracts;
- Know and support approved departmental and corporate policies related to maintenance activities;
- Evaluate problematic systems or facilities determining what installation or repair service need to be performed;
- Ensures efficient utilization of company resources and corporate assets;
- Manage and oversee office needs, repairs and possible expansion;
- Respond to 24-hour/7-day-per-week maintenance needs as required.
- Provide assistance in sales-related activities by showing available office spaces to Clients/Customers and as well as by means of managing a sales pipeline;
- Efficiently maintains Client Management by overseeing on boarding to off boarding process;
- Manage the day to day needs and requests for the Company’s clients (client-facing role);
- Coordinate installation, maintenance, and repair works within the office;
- Oversee and coordinate office facility maintenance/repair with corresponding Vendors/Workers;
- Arrange meetings with Vendors as necessary;
- Accountable for sourcing and maintaining professional relationships with Vendors
- Manage and oversee each accounts with Vendors
- Serve as Liaison between the Company and Building Administration;
- Accommodate and handle Clients by appropriately providing assistance and giving facilities-related information as necessary.
Team Management & Employee Development
- Manage of the administrative team and oversee reception / other admin tasks for facilities-related need
- Organizes schedules and work assignments of personnel under his/her team, making sure all shifts are covered to meet the business needs
- Coach, develop and mentor the team to achieve quality performance, setting priorities to assist assigned staff with establishing and attaining career development goals;
- Thoroughly prepare for and professionally conduct timely performance appraisals of direct reports;
- Review and recommend suggestions to management when updates to job descriptions are required as responsibilities change;
- Maintain a current performance file for each direct report;
- Ensure acceptance and consistent enforcement of policies by subordinates;
- Ensure that employee training is effectively conducted for all positions throughout assigned area of responsibility utilizing appropriate combinations of formal, informal, one-on-one, and on-the-job training;
- Performs ad hoc tasks as assigned and as necessary.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Candidate must have at least four (4) years of experience in facility maintenance and management
- Candidate must have at least two (2) years of experience in client and vendor management
- Proficient/skilled in the following:
- Building facilities maintenance
- Floor care practices and procedures
- Waste management
- Occupational health and safety standards
- Regulatory requirements on building maintenance and construction
- Systems Management – Proficiency with Zoho CRM / similar CRMs is an advantage
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent time management and attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills: friendly, positive attitude, and professional
MASSAGE THERAPISTBreezy Valley Spa Inc
18-35 years old and experienced in massages good looking and pleasing personality Willing to be trained on new massage sequences NCII OR DOH LICENSED APPLICANTS WILL BE AN EDGE
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .