Facilities and Admin Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 15th Floor, Citibank Center, Paseo De Roxas Ave., Makati City
- Supervise the activities associated with providing a clean and sanitary work environment for all employees within the office building (AREA CREATIVES HUB, INC.);
- Periodically tour the facilities reviewing custodial work being performed and identify areas for improvement;
- Respond to problems which have been escalated to employee's level.
Facility / Maintenance Support Services
- Manage the activities involved in providing quality building maintenance services, ensuring that the basic day-to-day activities are accomplished;
- Identify site improvements, space planning, and office renovation in accordance with the business requirements;
- Ensure that other complex maintenance services are coordinated with the appropriate staff;
- Notify the Management of any issues relating to established service contracts;
- Know and support approved departmental and corporate policies related to maintenance activities;
- Evaluate problematic systems or facilities determining what installation or repair service need to be performed;
- Ensures efficient utilization of company resources and corporate assets;
- Manage and oversee office needs, repairs and possible expansion;
- Respond to 24-hour/7-day-per-week maintenance needs as required.
- Provide assistance in sales-related activities by showing available office spaces to Clients/Customers and as well as by means of managing a sales pipeline;
- Efficiently maintains Client Management by overseeing on boarding to off boarding process;
- Manage the day to day needs and requests for the Company’s clients (client-facing role);
- Coordinate installation, maintenance, and repair works within the office;
- Oversee and coordinate office facility maintenance/repair with corresponding Vendors/Workers;
- Arrange meetings with Vendors as necessary;
- Accountable for sourcing and maintaining professional relationships with Vendors
- Manage and oversee each accounts with Vendors
- Serve as Liaison between the Company and Building Administration;
- Accommodate and handle Clients by appropriately providing assistance and giving facilities-related information as necessary.
Team Management & Employee Development
- Manage of the administrative team and oversee reception / other admin tasks for facilities-related need
- Organizes schedules and work assignments of personnel under his/her team, making sure all shifts are covered to meet the business needs
- Coach, develop and mentor the team to achieve quality performance, setting priorities to assist assigned staff with establishing and attaining career development goals;
- Thoroughly prepare for and professionally conduct timely performance appraisals of direct reports;
- Review and recommend suggestions to management when updates to job descriptions are required as responsibilities change;
- Maintain a current performance file for each direct report;
- Ensure acceptance and consistent enforcement of policies by subordinates;
- Ensure that employee training is effectively conducted for all positions throughout assigned area of responsibility utilizing appropriate combinations of formal, informal, one-on-one, and on-the-job training;
- Performs ad hoc tasks as assigned and as necessary.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Candidate must have at least four (4) years of experience in facility maintenance and management
- Candidate must have at least two (2) years of experience in client and vendor management
- Proficient/skilled in the following:
- Building facilities maintenance
- Floor care practices and procedures
- Waste management
- Occupational health and safety standards
- Regulatory requirements on building maintenance and construction
- Systems Management – Proficiency with Zoho CRM / similar CRMs is an advantage
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent time management and attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills: friendly, positive attitude, and professional
Warranty Processor - CaviteJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
Sales Executives - CaviteJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Must be a College Graduate of any related course; Computer literate and proficient with MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word; with pleasing personality and great confidence in public speaking; with experience in Sales and in Automotive industry is a plus. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
Bilingual Bahasa Melayu CSRLennor Metier Consulting Philippines Inc.
Good command of spoken and written Bahasa Melayu and English and at least 2-year experience
Bilingual Bahasa Indonesian CSRLennor Metier Consulting Philippines Inc.
Good command of spoken and written Bahasa Indonesian and English and at least 2-year experience
Customer Service RepresentativeRMS Solutions Inc
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .