FIELD SALES PERSONNEL
- Full Time
- Bicol Region- Albay(Legazpi City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : At the back of caltex Daraga. Manzihing Bldg., Arboleda St., Ilawod 1, Daraga Albay
I MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE AREAS
A. Planning & Organizing
1. Analyzes business conditions and trends in the assigned area and accounts.
2. Familiarizes with supermarkets, groceries, wholesalers and peddler Accounts in his assigned coverage area.
3. Prepares Master list and Account Profile in accordance with established sequential daily coverage system.
4. Organizes a weekly coverage plan to ensure regular coverage of all assigned accounts.
5. Strictly implements itinerary schedule on customer coverage, sales and collection.
6. Maintains up-to-date records of accounts.
7. Develops good trade relations with the Account Owners.
8. Establishes action steps and schedules of plans, programs or directives as per guidelines given by the Sales Supervisor
9. Studies operational policies and procedures given by superiors.
10. Strictly implements standardized suggested retail price (SRP) of products/ SKUs.
11. Conducts monthly table top discussion with Top 10 Distributor-served Accounts with or without the aid of OM/DSS and/or CDS/M
12. Presents annual Business Review of each of the Top 10 Distributorcovered accounts together with OM/DSS and/or CDS/M.
13. Coordinates with Logistic group regarding delivery services schedules and short deliveries.
14. Ensures ICO-compliance and proper accomplishment of CCS/ Account.
1. Supervise merchandisers (if any) on the proper merchandising procedure.
2. Assists in proper coordination and smooth implementation of all in-store projects and marketing activities.
3. Enforce and implement all merchandising/ point of purchase materials according to company’s prescribed guidelines.
4. Negotiate with dealers for promo support and other marketing related activities so as to uphold company’s prestige, image & goodwill.
1. Regularly monitor the merchandiser’s performance for the purpose of checking if they are strictly enforcing the company’s merchandising guidelines.
2. Submits accurate, timely and updated Account’s Customer Call Sheet (CCS), and/or Market Stall - Daily Coverage Report (MS DCR) and competitive activities & trade information.
3. Observes strict implementation and monitoring as required in the credit and collection policy of the company.
4. Monitors and immediately asks replacement of bounced checks and makes recommendations if there are delinquent Accounts to his immediate superior.
II. TECHNICAL PERFORMANCE AREAS
A. Distribution, Sales, and Collection Ensures attainment of distribution, placement, availability, collection and merchandising objectives per standards.
Ensures fast placement of new products in all outlets covered.
B. Stock Inventory Control, Bad Orders and Stock Returns Management
Ensures strict compliance with the operational policy, systems & procedures, schedules of Purchase Order, deliveries, stock management & Bad Order retrieval.
C. Report Preparation and Submission of Collection
Ensures timely submission of accurate reports, purchase orders and collections.
D. Marketing Program Assistance
Ensures maximum assistance in the implementation of Marketing Programs in his area as evidenced by keeping abreast of the latest market conditions, product innovation, price changes and timely retrieval of information needed by Marketing.
Ensures that our brands are properly displayed (within “hot spot”) and well advertised inside and outside the outlets through effective use of merchandising materials i.e. posters, hanging baskets, price cards, mobiles, other POP materials, etc.
Monitors “planogram” compliance based on outlet peculiarity or preference.
Closely supervises merchandising activities of merchandisers based on our merchandising guidelines or establishes it himself.
Coordinates with merchandisers &/ or account displayers on or conducts the inventory of stocks.
Train merchandisers and familiarizes self on the system of the outlets and regularly check on their/ his performance and relationship with the employees of the outlets.
Ensures that our brands are properly and competitively priced in all outlets where they are in distribution and immediately reports to the OM/DSS and/or CDS/M any discrepancy in terms of pricing.
G. Customer Trade Relation
Ensures maintenance of Customers and Trade Relations in the assigned Accounts, blocks or area/regions as evidenced by continuous good business patronage of Company products, bigger product phasing in the outlets and supportive of company’s objectives.
H. Trade Information and Competitive Reporting
Provide immediate, complete and accurate reports on significant competitive activities & information on the account/s, block/s and area.
Full Time Online English TeacherGrow Forward JP, Inc.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications: -English Proficient -Computer Literate -Passion for teaching -Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office programs
COLLECTION SPECIALISTCIMS INC
CREDIT VERIFICATION TEAM LEADERCIMS INC
CREDIT VERIFICATION TEAM LEADER
Truck DriverGoldmine Rice Marketing
-Foster relationships with clients and provide an exceptional customer experience -Provides good delivery status
L1 Network EngineerWiki Malahini
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .