- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2nd Floor La Paz Center Salcedo St. corner V.A. Rufino Legazpi Village, Makati City
- Ensures that vouchers and checks are prepared according to priority of payment.
- Ensures that Statements of Accounts (SOA) are prepared.
- Prepares adjusting and closing of entries every end of the month.
- Issues Official Receipt to all payees; maintains and updates the Collection Report in a chronological order based on OR Series.
- Review IIS Local expenses and liquidations.
- Prepares and maintains lapsing schedule of prepayments, schedule of depreciation and amortization of company assets; ensures that balances tally ore reconciled with the General Ledger Balance.
- Prepares Financial Reports as required by the management.
- Safe keep Petty Cash Fund and replenish petty cash expenses every 25th day of the month.
- Ensures payment of all company obligations such as payables to suppliers, utilities and etc.
- Coordinates with auditors, bank for any business concerns relative to financial transactions as required.
- Ensures internal control in Unionbank check writing system, from preparation of vouchers to printing of checks.
- Review and recommend accounting policies and procedures as needed.
- Maintain and ensure internal control in the new accounting system.
- Prepares report for the government mandatory requirements such as BIR, SSS, PHIC, and HDMF; Ensures checks are prepared on time to avoid penalties and reports are filed in time.
- prepares payroll for the 15th and 30th payday in a timely manner.
- Prepares and computes last pay of resigned employees.
- Checks and responds accounting emails and concerns if necessary.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Job Type / Category
Type of Industry : Services
Employment Status : Regular position
Work Schedule : Monday through Friday 7 AM - 4 PM
- Education: Graduate of BS Accountancy, CPA is an advantage
- Skills: Proficient in MS Office, must be detail-oriented and trustworthy
- Experience: At least four (4) years hands-on experience in General Accounting
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .