- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2nd Floor La Paz Center Salcedo St. corner V.A. Rufino Legazpi Village, Makati City
- Ensures that vouchers and checks are prepared according to priority of payment.
- Ensures that Statements of Accounts (SOA) are prepared.
- Prepares adjusting and closing of entries every end of the month.
- Issues Official Receipt to all payees; maintains and updates the Collection Report in a chronological order based on OR Series.
- Review IIS Local expenses and liquidations.
- Prepares and maintains lapsing schedule of prepayments, schedule of depreciation and amortization of company assets; ensures that balances tally ore reconciled with the General Ledger Balance.
- Prepares Financial Reports as required by the management.
- Safe keep Petty Cash Fund and replenish petty cash expenses every 25th day of the month.
- Ensures payment of all company obligations such as payables to suppliers, utilities and etc.
- Coordinates with auditors, bank for any business concerns relative to financial transactions as required.
- Ensures internal control in Unionbank check writing system, from preparation of vouchers to printing of checks.
- Review and recommend accounting policies and procedures as needed.
- Maintain and ensure internal control in the new accounting system.
- Prepares report for the government mandatory requirements such as BIR, SSS, PHIC, and HDMF; Ensures checks are prepared on time to avoid penalties and reports are filed in time.
- prepares payroll for the 15th and 30th payday in a timely manner.
- Prepares and computes last pay of resigned employees.
- Checks and responds accounting emails and concerns if necessary.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Job Type / Category
Type of Industry : Services
Employment Status : Regular position
Work Schedule : Monday through Friday 7 AM - 4 PM
- Education: Graduate of BS Accountancy, CPA is an advantage
- Skills: Proficient in MS Office, must be detail-oriented and trustworthy
- Experience: At least four (4) years hands-on experience in General Accounting
Graphic DesignerDesign Pickle
FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude! Team player! Experience with handling clients. Strong attention to detail. Proficient in written English. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Graphic design experience
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .