- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- PHP 13052 - 14000 /Monthly
Work Address : Blk 1 Lot 1 Dahlia St. Cor. J.P Rizal Sto, Nino 1701 Parañaque City Philippines
- Must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Financial Management or any equivalent
- Has experience as a Finance Assistant or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
Team LeaderForward Bpo Inc.
Day and Graveyard shift available
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to be assigned in CUBAOStellar (Philippines) Inc
• CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Australian Airline Account)
Property SpecialistAvida Sales Corp.
Real Estate Agent
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
DIETITIAN CHEFLEGEND OF ICE RECRUITMENT & SERVICES, INCORPORATED
-Male or Female -Must be Registered Dietitian -Know how to cook and exact measure of ingredients -With experience as Dietitian Chef
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .