- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- PHP 13052 - 14000 /Monthly
Work Address : Blk 1 Lot 1 Dahlia St. Cor. J.P Rizal Sto, Nino 1701 Parañaque City Philippines
- Must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Financial Management or any equivalent
- Has experience as a Finance Assistant or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
HR Employee Relations & Engagement AssistantGlobal Pacific Knowledge Consultancy Inc.
Perform the duties or task from time to time.
HR ASSISTANT for BACKGROUND CHECKGlobal Pacific Knowledge Consultancy Inc.
Perform the duties or tasks from time to time.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTDepartment of Agrarian Reform
MERCHANDISERJMCL Media and Marketing Services Inc
Driver, deliverer of Signages
Mechanical EngineerArgentechs Incorporated
Knowledgeable in cost estimation Read and interpret blueprints and technical and drawings Perform initrial and ongoing construction plans Writing reports and documentation Using Computer-aided design / CAD
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .