- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- PHP 13052 - 14000 /Monthly
Work Address : Blk 1 Lot 1 Dahlia St. Cor. J.P Rizal Sto, Nino 1701 Parañaque City Philippines
- Must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Financial Management or any equivalent
- Has experience as a Finance Assistant or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
Restaurant ManagerGarlic and Peppermill Food Company
MARKETING OFFICERAutomation Specialists & Power Exponents, Inc. (ASPEX)
Bachelor’s/College Degree in any business course such as Marketing. Supervisory level with experience in a similar position is required, preferably in the IT industry BUT NOT required. Willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
Customer Service AgentGarrett & Talon, Inc.
We are looking for 100+ happy temps to help us get through the busy Valentine's Day holiday. Many shifts can start immediately.
Mechanical EngineerRemax International Inc
HR Executive- RecruitmentMSI - ECS Phils. Inc.
End to End Recruitment Process
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .