- Part Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 8/F Philam Life (Gammon Bldg) L.P Leviste St Salcedo Village, Brgy. Bel-Air, Makati City
At Philam Life, we know that life never stops changing, and that people need a partner who understands and supports them through life’s challenges and opportunities.
This is why we are committed to genuinely engage with our customers through meaningful dialogue. By talking to them, we know that we can better provide them with the right solutions and the right plans that turn struggles into successes, fears into peace in mind, and dreams into reality.
We at Philam Life are proud to be part of AIA, the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group. Together, we endeavor to help each and every customer live healthier, longer and better lives.
OUR VISION: We are the undisputed leader in life insurance and wealth management.
OUR MISSION: A Philam Life policy for every Filipino family.
We empower Filipinos to achieve financial security and prosperity.
DNA Financials is one of the top teams in Philam Life, having produced 3 MDRTs, and promoted 3 Unit Managers, in the past 3 years.
We are a young and dynamic team with 50 financial advisors to date, and we are expanding our reach in Metro Manila and nearby provinces.
We are a team of young millionaires and we empower Filipinos to be financially free through our products and services, as they go through our financial planning process.
We are in the lookout of driven individuals who would like to maximize their growth potential in a very rewarding career here in Philam Life.
- Graduate of any 4-year Business course
- Experience in Sales and/or Marketing is an advantage but fresh graduates are still welcome to apply
- Goal-driven, Enthusiastic, Entrepreneurial
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills
- Determined and has positive attitude
- Residing or Working in Metro Manila or nearby areas
- Part-time and Full-time positions available
- Willing to undergo exam and training
Perks and Benefits of being a DNA Financials Advisor?
- Work from Home
- Training and Career Growth
- Performance Bonus
- Travel Incentives
- Stock Options
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .