- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza bldg, VA Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate to users and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal finance and accounting policies and procedure of the HKRI Group F & A.
- Manage all accounting operations including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General ledger, Year-End inventory and revenue recognition of Healthway Philippine business and its subsidiaries.
- Oversea the production of monthly reports including financial statements and weekly rolling cash flow for all Healthway Philippines business and its subsidiaries.
- Work with the management team in analyzing business operations, identifying opportunities for improvements, cost reduction and systems enhancement.
- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules required by Internal Group Audit.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting required by Bureau of Internal Revenue, Securities and Exchange Commission, Philippine Statistics Office and other government agencies.
- Evaluate finance and accounting structure and team plan for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individual professional growth opportunities.
- Coordinate budget process through education of the department managers on financial issues that would impact their budget.
- Prepare financial analysis for new business development, develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements.
- Other finance and accounting duties as required.
Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) preferred but not required.
Master’s degree or equivalent; or 4-10 years of related experience
- 4-10 years of controllership experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- With leadership and collaboration skill
- With decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- With communication proficiency and presentation skill
- With ethical conduct and personal credibility
Computer ProgrammerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Graduate of Computer Science or any Computer Courses With at least 1-2 years of work experience in Sales earned from Metal Industry or Logistics Company.
Infusionsoft ExpertGlobal Teams
Knows Infusionsoft application
Senior Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of a Senior Implementation Specialist to oversee the delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have effective communication skills and the ability to influence people. They must also possess effective business correspondence writing skills.
Associate Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of an Associate Implementation Specialist to assist in the documentation, delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have entry level skills in business correspondence writing. They must also be skilled in public speaking and proficient in using MS Office Software.
HR ManagerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Must be a graduate of BS Psychology. With at least 8 - 10 years of HR related working experience. Has strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Has good communication and writing skills. Must have initiative, strong analytical and decision making skills, can think out of the box to solve problems and address conflicts. Must be amenable to work in Calamba, Laguna. Can start work ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .