- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza bldg, VA Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate to users and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal finance and accounting policies and procedure of the HKRI Group F & A.
- Manage all accounting operations including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General ledger, Year-End inventory and revenue recognition of Healthway Philippine business and its subsidiaries.
- Oversea the production of monthly reports including financial statements and weekly rolling cash flow for all Healthway Philippines business and its subsidiaries.
- Work with the management team in analyzing business operations, identifying opportunities for improvements, cost reduction and systems enhancement.
- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules required by Internal Group Audit.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting required by Bureau of Internal Revenue, Securities and Exchange Commission, Philippine Statistics Office and other government agencies.
- Evaluate finance and accounting structure and team plan for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individual professional growth opportunities.
- Coordinate budget process through education of the department managers on financial issues that would impact their budget.
- Prepare financial analysis for new business development, develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements.
- Other finance and accounting duties as required.
Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) preferred but not required.
Master’s degree or equivalent; or 4-10 years of related experience
- 4-10 years of controllership experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- With leadership and collaboration skill
- With decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- With communication proficiency and presentation skill
- With ethical conduct and personal credibility
secretaryHonest Machiniery Inc
secretary in talisay cebu city
FinancialHonest Machiniery Inc
Sales ManagerArmada Hotel Manila
Sales Manager requires atleast 3 years related work experience and must have his/her database of account he/she handles
Sales Account ExecutiveArmada Hotel Manila
Sales Account Executive requires atleast a year work experience in field of Sales aligned in Hotel industry.
Property SpecialistAvida Sales Corp.
Looking for a PROPERTY SPECIALISTS Avida Sales Corp. Focus Project: Porac & Angeles, Pampanga Monthly Salary/Allowance per month + Commissions + Incentives
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .