- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza bldg, VA Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate to users and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal finance and accounting policies and procedure of the HKRI Group F & A.
- Manage all accounting operations including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General ledger, Year-End inventory and revenue recognition of Healthway Philippine business and its subsidiaries.
- Oversea the production of monthly reports including financial statements and weekly rolling cash flow for all Healthway Philippines business and its subsidiaries.
- Work with the management team in analyzing business operations, identifying opportunities for improvements, cost reduction and systems enhancement.
- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules required by Internal Group Audit.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting required by Bureau of Internal Revenue, Securities and Exchange Commission, Philippine Statistics Office and other government agencies.
- Evaluate finance and accounting structure and team plan for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individual professional growth opportunities.
- Coordinate budget process through education of the department managers on financial issues that would impact their budget.
- Prepare financial analysis for new business development, develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements.
- Other finance and accounting duties as required.
Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) preferred but not required.
Master’s degree or equivalent; or 4-10 years of related experience
- 4-10 years of controllership experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- With leadership and collaboration skill
- With decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- With communication proficiency and presentation skill
- With ethical conduct and personal credibility
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .