Food and Beverage Attendant
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city, National Capital Reg- Manila City, National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Discussed during initial interview
Food and Beverage Attendant needed for restaurants in: Quezon City, Makati, BGC, and Pasig.
Basic duties include:
- Greeting guests
- Taking Orders
- Serving orders
- Cleaning tables
- Graduate of HRM or any related course
- At least 6 months experience as a Food and Beverage Attendant
- An NCII in Food and Beverage Services and Knowledge on POS is an Advantage!!!
- Must be amenable to work in Quezon City, Makati, BGC, and Pasig
IT TechnicianG-Land Property and Development Corp.
Degree in BS Computer Science or related field.
Accounts Payable ManagerParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field. Experience may be required or preferred, particularly in a leadership role. Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
Call Center AgentTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
* Average to Excellent English communications Skills * College grad/ at least 2 years College Undergrad/ High School Grad/ SHS Grad * Willing to work in a shifting schedule * Can do multi-tasking * Able to type 35 words per minute
Merchandising AssistantGourdo's Inc
candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent courses. Exposure to vendor relations and forecasting in the retail industry is an advantage Good interpersonal skills, assertiveness and energy. FRESH GRAD
Senior AccountantDimaculangan Dimaculangan & Co. CPAs
*Candidate must possess a CPA License *With at least 2 yrs relevant work experience in *General Accounting, Financial Report Preparation, knowledge of audit assurance technique is a plus *Familiarity with existing up to date financial regulations
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .