FRONT END DEVELOPER
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Pampanga(Angeles City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Pamgpanga
Job responsibilities will include:
- Working on UX, layout, design & code troubleshooting projects
- Use modern web standards to build responsive websites & e-mails
- Support ongoing projects & make improvements to existing code
- Contribute to project scoping & idea discussions
- Produce quality work on a tight schedule
- Understand what's new & exciting (yet practical) to help improve our work
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Preferably with experience in several of the following areas:
• Common front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery UI etc.)
• Scrum (or other Agile methods)
- Excellent in both oral and written English communication
- Has passion for development and willingness to learn and explore new techniques as well as languages
- Team player and committed to delivering top-quality work
- Curious and has a positive way of thinking
- Able to work in a flexible and agile environment
SALARY RANGE: To Follow
WORK LOCATIONS: Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
WORK SCHEDULE: MON-SAT, 8am to 5pm
Admin StaffPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Admin Staff - to give assistance.
Accounting AssistantPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Assisting the Accounting Management Department
HR AssistantExcel Pro Placement and Services
HR Assistant at Excelpro Placement & Services, Inc.
Insurance Underwriting StaffJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Will be responsible in insurance underwriting and collecting documents necessary and other payment collectibles.
SEM Search Engine Marketing Specialist777 Spicy-Si Chuan Inc. -Invech Treasure Processing Corp.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .