Front End Developer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
The Mid Front-End Developer will work with the project delivery team to deliver on-time, high quality Front-End web application solutions for clients within the allocated budget. The developer will contribute to the technical direction of the local offshore software development team in coordination with the offshore Team Lead/Senior Developer and onshore Project Manager/Technical Solutions Lead.
The Mid Front-End Developer will also be providing technical support to customers as necessary. Maintenance of Front-End and User Interface components in line with documented service levels is expected.
This is a hands-on development role which requires an individual with a passionate personality and ability to work independently, as well as be a part of a development team.
- Assist the local Front-End development team in delivering projects on time against established functional and technical requirements, producing high quality software as output
- Perform development task breakdown and estimation
- Comply with the standard software development lifecycle and apply methodology effectively
- Implement and maintain User Interfaces that meet requirements as per creative design, wireframes or other documentation
- Assess technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Comply with Front-End coding standards, project development processes and best practices
- Ensure that development work meets browser and device compatibility requirements
- Perform the design, coding, unit/integration testing of Front-End technical solutions
- Learn high-level Front-End software design and formulate low-level Front-End software design in line with functional requirements
- Implement intermediate to advanced OOP concepts, CMS concepts and relational database concepts in the Front-End components of a software application
- Understand and implement API programming, web services, and integration, as needed and if necessary for Front-End components to work correctly
- Perform defect monitoring, allocation and reporting
- Provide technical support to customers on Front-End related issues
- Release Front-End software components in accordance with documented practices
- Maintain Front-End software components in an operable state in line with agreed service levels, corrects defects, liaises with support staff on ticket progress
- Learn and understand basic IIS and database server administration concepts that are necessary to perform Front-End development work effectively
- Provide technical guidance to lower ranked developers for them to be able to complete assigned tasks
- Work closely with Senior Developer/Tech Lead/Development Manager to perform other tasks/duties as assigned by Head and required business needs
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of development experience in web-based applications, specializing in Front-End solutions
- Highly Skilled in Front-End development using HTML and CSS with strong understanding of browser & device compatibility
- Strong knowledge and experience in implementing solutions with CSS Pre-processors (SASS or LESS) and responsive design framework (Bootstrap or Foundation)
- High attention to detail, ensuring UI/UX matches design
- Skilled in the use of image authoring tools, being able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiar with tools such as as Gimp, Illustrator, or Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, Design Principles, event driven programming
- Knowledgeable in asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good knowledge and some experience in client side templating and MVC frameworks, in particular AngularJS, , BackboneJS, or
- Knowledge on React JS preferred
- Experience in Mobile development and React Native ideal but not required
- Familiar with front-end scaffolding tool and workflow automation (Grunt, Gulp, Yeoman, Bower)
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong knowledge and experience in code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN / TFS
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic knowledge on TDD & BDD, Continuous Integration, Selenium, Jasmine or similar technologies
- Basic knowledge and good understanding of one or more CMS Template Languages, such as JSP
- Knowledgeable in building websites through CMS tools (Fatwire, Magento, Sitecore or Umbraco)
- Quick learner and highly efficient with the ability to work with set deadlines.
- Team player with excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- AEM knowledge and experience is a plus
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
Customer Service RepresentativeVCC Link, Inc.
Position: Customer Service Representative/Customer Care Associate (HEALTHCARE ACCOUNT) Type of Employment: PERMANENT Work Set-Up: WORK FROM HOME UNTIL JANUARY 2021 Work Location: Megaworld, Iloilo Schedule: Shifting Schedules (Night and US Shift) Possible Start Date: December 21, 2020 Salary Package Range: 16,000-19,000 Qualifications: - At least 6 Months VOICE BPO Experience for 2 Years Completed in College - WITH or WITHOUT BPO Experience for College Graduates
Sales OfficerCentre Medicale Internationale
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent. At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .