Front End Developer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 30000 - 50000 /Monthly
Work Address : 43rd Floor, Oraclesee Office. Philamlife Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, National Capital Region 1226, PH
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write code to implement those visual elements into various web applications
- Create prototypes, mock-ups, and staging sites for review and feedback
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues
- Collaborate with members of the web development team (including designers and developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Review designs created by web designers; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on work
- At least 2 years in a front end development role
- Portfolio or samples of past work and projects
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .