Front End Developer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 30000 - 50000 /Monthly
Work Address : 43rd Floor, Oraclesee Office. Philamlife Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, National Capital Region 1226, PH
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write code to implement those visual elements into various web applications
- Create prototypes, mock-ups, and staging sites for review and feedback
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues
- Collaborate with members of the web development team (including designers and developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Review designs created by web designers; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on work
- At least 2 years in a front end development role
- Portfolio or samples of past work and projects
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
ServiceNow EngineerWeScout Inc
Warehouse OfficerMetro Pacific Iloilo Water, Inc.
ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPERDAV.IO (Davao International Outsourcing)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
Warranty ProcessorJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .