FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Batangas
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
FRONT DESK MANAGER
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
34-38 years old
- Knowledgeable in Hotelogix system is an advantage.
- Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
- Schedules the front office staff.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Maintains master key control.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and completes credit limit report.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Receives information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
- Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
- Upholds the hotel's commitment to hospitality.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. Ie flash report, allowance etc.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
- Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
- Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary supplies.
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
- Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Customer Service RepresentativeMaximum Solutions Corporation
Ensure costumer satisfaction
Returns EncoderMaximum Solutions Corporation
Forklift OperatorMaximum Solutions Corporation
Operate powered industrial trucks
Utility MessengerMaximum Solutions Corporation
Credit and Collection StaffMaximum Solutions Corporation
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .