FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Batangas
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
FRONT DESK MANAGER
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
34-38 years old
- Knowledgeable in Hotelogix system is an advantage.
- Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
- Schedules the front office staff.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Maintains master key control.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and completes credit limit report.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Receives information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
- Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
- Upholds the hotel's commitment to hospitality.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. Ie flash report, allowance etc.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
- Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
- Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary supplies.
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
- Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Network Support EngineerTotal Information Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. - At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. - Network security experience - LAN/WAN experience - Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
BUSINESS ANALYTICS ARCHITECTWeScout Inc
Has 10 years+ of experience in Solution Architecture and End-to-End Implementation for Data Management, Data Warehouse and Business Analytics systems for various industries.
Salesforce Lightning ArchitectWeScout Inc
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as an architect in Sales Force Field Service projects
SalesForce Lightning IntegratorWeScout Inc
Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative tasks specialized knowledge in Sales Force Lightning integration environments such as with the following Globe applications Telco systems like SAP, Netcracker SOM, Amdocs OMS, OSS Resource Inventory, DPA for Customer Engagement and BA analytics
Telephony EngineerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Desired Experience & Qualities ASPECT Call Center experience is essential - Aspect ACD and Aspect IVR Demonstrated competency related to databases, telephony, software applications and ACDs Proficiency with XML, V-XML is highly desirable Qualifications and Accreditations: Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .