Full Stack Developer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 30000 - 60000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2501-B West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Exchange Rd, Ortigas Center Pasig City, Metro Manila 1605
We are looking for an individual with current hands-on web and mobile development experience that can quickly solve problems and come up with elegant and intuitive solutions.
This role requires you to switch from one task to another quickly without losing focus and maintaining attention to detail. Oftentimes, you will need to switch back and forth between thinking and brainstorming at a high-level to working on low-level coding and software issues.
We are looking for an individual that is solutions-oriented, able to think on the spot, and is not afraid to voice the right solution, while accounting for business, time, and budget constraints.
- Front-end development using HTML, CSS, JS
- Native Mobile App development for iOS and android
- Mobile Website development
- Back-end development, which includes web services development, MySQL and PostreSQL programming
- Working with tech leads, project managers, information architects, creative, and QA team members
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least one Object Oriented Programming Language
Knowledgeable in any of the following technologies:
- RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MS SQL)
Experience and/or knowledge in any of the following technologies is a PLUS
- MVC Frameworks (CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend)
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
- TypeScript, ES6
Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Has a positive, proactive attitude and able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Can think out-of-the-box and has good communication skills
- Open to work in Ortigas, Pasig City and willing to travel abroad to the U.S. for short-term assignments.
- Preferrably with experience in native mobile application development (iOS and/or Android).
- Preferably 2-3 years experienced employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent. Job role in Software Engineer/Programmer or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
- Salary will depend on experience with opportunities for profit sharing.
ISBX Corporation, headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, United States, is an interactive web and mobile technology company that provides software development services for prominent international clients. Internet Strategy Branding and Execution (ISBX) Philippines, Incorporated, a subsidiary of ISBX Corporation, is composed of a team of exceptional technology professionals that have had a long-standing working relationship with ISBX partners over the last several years. ISBX is able to deliver unparalleled service and technology development to its clients, while fostering responsible management of capital provided by its investors
Since 2003, the ISBX team has developed numerous websites and mobile applications for clients large and small, including automotive, consumer packaged goods, action sports, and lifestyle markets. We stand on our work and can provide a long list of references from our trusted partners. In 2009, ISBX acquired IntelliMinds, Inc., bringing together years of experience in designing and developing rich Internet applications and managing online marketing campaigns. With a combined client base and solid project teams, ISBX is a top-tier interactive agency. Starting in 2010, ISBX officially launched Avenue Mobile, an investment-backed division of ISBX that focused on Mobile software development and content publishing across all smartphone device platforms.
Product and Services
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile Applications Development
- Creative Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management
Visit for more information
WHY JOIN US?
As a developer at ISBX, you will be responsible for working with some of the latest web and mobile software technologies. We are looking for an individual with current hands-on web and mobile development experience that can quickly solve problems and come up with elegant and intuitive solutions. At ISBX we don't expect you to know everything in advance, but we do expect you to be agile and know where to look for the right answers.
This role requires you to switch from one task to another quickly without losing focus and maintaining attention to detail. Oftentimes you will need to switch back and forth between thinking and brainstorming at a high-level to working on low-level coding and software issues.
We are looking for an individual that is solutions-oriented that can think on the spot and isn't afraid to voice the right solution, while accounting for business, time, and budget constraints.
We offer a challenging career in web and mobile development and exposure to new technologies. We launch websites and mobile apps for Fortune 500 companies and big named brands. We also offer short-term travel opportunities to the USA for training and collaboration with our partners, clients, and constituents.
ISBX offers a very competitive remuneration package, including opportunities for profit sharing.
Computer ProgrammerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Graduate of Computer Science or any Computer Courses With at least 1-2 years of work experience in Sales earned from Metal Industry or Logistics Company.
Infusionsoft ExpertGlobal Teams
Knows Infusionsoft application
Senior Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of a Senior Implementation Specialist to oversee the delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have effective communication skills and the ability to influence people. They must also possess effective business correspondence writing skills.
Associate Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of an Associate Implementation Specialist to assist in the documentation, delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have entry level skills in business correspondence writing. They must also be skilled in public speaking and proficient in using MS Office Software.
HR ManagerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Must be a graduate of BS Psychology. With at least 8 - 10 years of HR related working experience. Has strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Has good communication and writing skills. Must have initiative, strong analytical and decision making skills, can think out of the box to solve problems and address conflicts. Must be amenable to work in Calamba, Laguna. Can start work ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .