- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 50000 - 80000 /Monthly
We are hiring a Full-stack Developer to join our growing team in Makati. You will be assigned to our client which is the fast growing impact-driven health tech startup focused on connecting pharmacies to transform global health.
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at project level; mentor and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high quality secure, scalable, performant and maintainable code.
- 2+ years of experience building Microservices, preferably with in Agile/Scrum environment.
- 1+ years of experience with deploying based solutions into production (e.g Express, React, Babel, Sequelize)
- 2+ years experience with modern frontend development (e.g. React, Redux)
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or at least years of software development experience
- Self driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies. Skills (preferred)
- Passionate about performance optimization
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and front-end code
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc).
- Web development experience (e.g. React, Redux, HTML, CSS)
- Experience with Twelve-Factor App methodology and microservice architecture
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS AP Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee)
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Opportunity to work with bleeding edge technologies (we decide what we use)
- Competitive salary
- Career growth along with direct responsibilities
- Dedicated training budget
- Free flowing coffee & lunch provided
- Casual working environment as part of an international team
Start date: As soon as possible.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .