- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 50000 - 80000 /Monthly
We are hiring a Full-stack Developer to join our growing team in Makati. You will be assigned to our client which is the fast growing impact-driven health tech startup focused on connecting pharmacies to transform global health.
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at project level; mentor and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high quality secure, scalable, performant and maintainable code.
- 2+ years of experience building Microservices, preferably with in Agile/Scrum environment.
- 1+ years of experience with deploying based solutions into production (e.g Express, React, Babel, Sequelize)
- 2+ years experience with modern frontend development (e.g. React, Redux)
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or at least years of software development experience
- Self driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies. Skills (preferred)
- Passionate about performance optimization
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and front-end code
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc).
- Web development experience (e.g. React, Redux, HTML, CSS)
- Experience with Twelve-Factor App methodology and microservice architecture
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS AP Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee)
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Opportunity to work with bleeding edge technologies (we decide what we use)
- Competitive salary
- Career growth along with direct responsibilities
- Dedicated training budget
- Free flowing coffee & lunch provided
- Casual working environment as part of an international team
Start date: As soon as possible.
secretaryHonest Machiniery Inc
secretary in talisay cebu city
FinancialHonest Machiniery Inc
Sales ManagerArmada Hotel Manila
Sales Manager requires atleast 3 years related work experience and must have his/her database of account he/she handles
Sales Account ExecutiveArmada Hotel Manila
Sales Account Executive requires atleast a year work experience in field of Sales aligned in Hotel industry.
Property SpecialistAvida Sales Corp.
Looking for a PROPERTY SPECIALISTS Avida Sales Corp. Focus Project: Porac & Angeles, Pampanga Monthly Salary/Allowance per month + Commissions + Incentives
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .