- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 50000 - 80000 /Monthly
We are hiring a Full-stack Developer to join our growing team in Makati. You will be assigned to our client which is the fast growing impact-driven health tech startup focused on connecting pharmacies to transform global health.
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at project level; mentor and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high quality secure, scalable, performant and maintainable code.
- 2+ years of experience building Microservices, preferably with in Agile/Scrum environment.
- 1+ years of experience with deploying based solutions into production (e.g Express, React, Babel, Sequelize)
- 2+ years experience with modern frontend development (e.g. React, Redux)
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or at least years of software development experience
- Self driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies. Skills (preferred)
- Passionate about performance optimization
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and front-end code
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc).
- Web development experience (e.g. React, Redux, HTML, CSS)
- Experience with Twelve-Factor App methodology and microservice architecture
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS AP Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee)
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Opportunity to work with bleeding edge technologies (we decide what we use)
- Competitive salary
- Career growth along with direct responsibilities
- Dedicated training budget
- Free flowing coffee & lunch provided
- Casual working environment as part of an international team
Start date: As soon as possible.
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .