Full Stack Developer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 30000 - 60000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2501-B West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Exchange Rd, Ortigas Center Pasig City, Metro Manila 1605
You will be developing applications for different platforms, operating systems, and devices. We are looking for an individual with current hands-on web and mobile development experience that can quickly solve problems and come up with elegant and intuitive solutions.
This role requires you to switch from one task to another quickly without losing focus and maintaining attention to detail. Oftentimes, you will need to switch back and forth between thinking and brainstorming at a high-level to working on low-level coding and software issues.
We are looking for an individual that is solutions-oriented, able to think on the spot, and is not afraid to voice the right solution, while accounting for business, time, and budget constraints.
- Front-end development using HTML, CSS, JS
- Native Mobile App development for iOS and android
- Mobile Website development
- Back-end development, which includes web services development, MySQL and PostreSQL programming
- Working with tech leads, project managers, information architects, creative, and QA team members
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least one Object Oriented Programming Language
Knowledgeable in any of the following technologies:
- RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MS SQL)
Experience and/or knowledge in any of the following technologies is a PLUS
- MVC Frameworks (CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend)
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
- TypeScript, ES6
Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Has a positive, proactive attitude and able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Can think out-of-the-box and has good communication skills
- Open to work in Ortigas, Pasig City and willing to travel abroad to the U.S. for short-term assignments.
- Preferrably with experience in native mobile application development (iOS and/or Android).
- Preferably 2-3 years experienced employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent. Job role in Software Engineer/Programmer or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
- Salary will depend on experience with opportunities for profit sharing.
ISBX Corporation, headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, United States, is an interactive web and mobile technology company that provides software development services for prominent international clients. Internet Strategy Branding and Execution (ISBX) Philippines, Incorporated, a subsidiary of ISBX Corporation, is composed of a team of exceptional technology professionals that have had a long-standing working relationship with ISBX partners over the last several years. ISBX is able to deliver unparalleled service and technology development to its clients, while fostering responsible management of capital provided by its investors
Since 2003, the ISBX team has developed numerous websites and mobile applications for clients large and small, including automotive, consumer packaged goods, action sports, and lifestyle markets. We stand on our work and can provide a long list of references from our trusted partners. In 2009, ISBX acquired IntelliMinds, Inc., bringing together years of experience in designing and developing rich Internet applications and managing online marketing campaigns. With a combined client base and solid project teams, ISBX is a top-tier interactive agency. Starting in 2010, ISBX officially launched Avenue Mobile, an investment-backed division of ISBX that focused on Mobile software development and content publishing across all smartphone device platforms.
Product and Services
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile Applications Development
- Creative Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management
WHY JOIN US?
As a developer at ISBX, you will be responsible for working with some of the latest web and mobile software technologies. We are looking for an individual with current hands-on web and mobile development experience that can quickly solve problems and come up with elegant and intuitive solutions. At ISBX we don't expect you to know everything in advance, but we do expect you to be agile and know where to look for the right answers.
This role requires you to switch from one task to another quickly without losing focus and maintaining attention to detail. Oftentimes you will need to switch back and forth between thinking and brainstorming at a high-level to working on low-level coding and software issues.
We are looking for an individual that is solutions-oriented that can think on the spot and isn't afraid to voice the right solution, while accounting for business, time, and budget constraints.
We offer a challenging career in web and mobile development and exposure to new technologies. We launch websites and mobile apps for Fortune 500 companies and big named brands. We also offer short-term travel opportunities to the USA for training and collaboration with our partners, clients, and constituents.
ISBX offers a very competitive remuneration package, including opportunities for profit sharing.
Benefits and perks:
- Paid casual leaves
- Profit sharing
- Company parties
- Sports day(Badminton and Basketball)
- Amazing Company outings (check out our facebook page)
- Team Building activities
- Happy hour every month
- Free lunch every Friday
- Free pantry supplies like bread, coffee, juices, fruits, etc.
Web DeveloperGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Graduate of B.S Information Technology or any related course Expert in C#.Net / ASP.Net / Crystal Reports Expert in MS SQL database Advance knowledge on the following programming language: o Java Script o JQuery Knowledgeable on the following programming tools / framework: o Model View Controller (MVC) Framework Excellent in oral and written communication skills Can start ASAP Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
SQL DeveloperGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Qualifications: - Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field. - Extensive data warehouse engineering experience. - Strong SQL experience across Microsoft SQL BI Tool (SQL DB and SSIS) - At least 4 years solid experience using MS SQL (preferably MS SQL 2012/2017 or later version) - In depth knowledge T-SQL, data management and data processing. - Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with attention to details and structured approach to testing.
System AnalystGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Qualification: 1. Systems Analyst/Business Analyst 2. With ERP Implementation experience 3. Mid to Senior level 4. Oracle Fusion experience is a plus
QA AnalystGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent. With at least 1-2 years experience We provide HMO, and competitive salary Workload balance and career growth Can start ASAP Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
Web DeveloperChanz IT Business Solutions Inc
As a UI / UX Web Designer, your job is to create amazing experiences for client’s users. You will have to translate client’s requirements into interaction flows, and functional modern and professional user interfaces.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .