- Full Time
- Manila, Makati
- PHP 25000 - 35000 /Monthly
- Knowledge of finance, accounting and tax.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
- Ability to participate and facilitate group meetings
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Advanced analytical and information gathering skills;
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize extensive detailed data;
- Meticulous and keen to details.
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Planning and budget control.
- Assisting qualified Accountants with audits.
- Preparation of financial reports.