- Full Time
- Central Luzon- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : San Fernando, Pampanga
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determines the scope of a project by meeting with clients or the art director.
- Determines the message of the design that should portray.
- Creates images that identifies a product or conveys a message.
- Develops graphics for product illustrations, logos and websites.
- Selects colors, images, text style and layout.
- Presents the design to the clients or to the art director.
- Incorporates changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Reviews designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Combines art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages.
- Uses variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Works with both text and images.
- Selects the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, heading and text.
- Decides how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much space each will have.
- Collaborates closely with writers who choose the words when uses text in layouts and decides whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists or tables.
- Transforms statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams through the use of images, text and color, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media, web design, Information Technology, communications or related field preferred.
- Proficient in the use of specialized graphic design software, MS Office and other applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks.
- Possesses analytical skills.
- Must be highly creative, artistic and innovative.
- Superb team player with strong initiatives.
- Strong communication skills.
- Time-management skills.
Warehouse SupervisorInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(with 5 years Warehouse Supervisor experience)
Warehouse Operations ManagerInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
Warehouse Operations Manager (with 10 years Warehouse Management experience)
Reefer TechnicianInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(With 1 year experience in refrigeration, with Elec/Mech background)
Safety Officer and PCOInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
With certificate (BOSH,COSH and PCO training)
EncoderInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(1 year experience as Encoder and Basic Knowledge in MS Excel,SAP)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .