- Full Time
- Central Luzon- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : San Fernando, Pampanga
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determines the scope of a project by meeting with clients or the art director.
- Determines the message of the design that should portray.
- Creates images that identifies a product or conveys a message.
- Develops graphics for product illustrations, logos and websites.
- Selects colors, images, text style and layout.
- Presents the design to the clients or to the art director.
- Incorporates changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Reviews designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Combines art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages.
- Uses variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Works with both text and images.
- Selects the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, heading and text.
- Decides how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much space each will have.
- Collaborates closely with writers who choose the words when uses text in layouts and decides whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists or tables.
- Transforms statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams through the use of images, text and color, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media, web design, Information Technology, communications or related field preferred.
- Proficient in the use of specialized graphic design software, MS Office and other applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks.
- Possesses analytical skills.
- Must be highly creative, artistic and innovative.
- Superb team player with strong initiatives.
- Strong communication skills.
- Time-management skills.
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .