GRAPHIC DESIGNER for huge laundry chain
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : san juan
The Graphic Designer will report to Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and Managing Director
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to the Marketing Manager and Managing Director.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Work as a part of a team with copywriters, designers, executives etc.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media.
- Consult with marketing and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline.
- Extensive experience with illustrator, Photoshop, and inDesign, specifically with mockups, web design, and multimedia presentation.
- Adaptive design and eye skill.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
sales AssociateFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Mainly responsible for delivering and driving sales and generating sales opportunities through effective and efficient sales techniques.
Program ManagerFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Maintain communication and set favourable relationship with the representatives of the existing partnered institutions and immigration lawyers.
Junior Recruitment OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
End to end process of recruitment
Business Development OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
With or without experience in telemarketing, business development and account management
National Sales DirectorRBGM Medical Express Sales, Inc.
*Distribution of Medical supplies and devices
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .