GRAPHIC DESIGNER for huge laundry chain
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : san juan
The Graphic Designer will report to Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and Managing Director
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to the Marketing Manager and Managing Director.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Work as a part of a team with copywriters, designers, executives etc.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media.
- Consult with marketing and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline.
- Extensive experience with illustrator, Photoshop, and inDesign, specifically with mockups, web design, and multimedia presentation.
- Adaptive design and eye skill.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .