GRAPHIC DESIGNER for huge laundry chain
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : san juan
The Graphic Designer will report to Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and Managing Director
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to the Marketing Manager and Managing Director.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Work as a part of a team with copywriters, designers, executives etc.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media.
- Consult with marketing and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline.
- Extensive experience with illustrator, Photoshop, and inDesign, specifically with mockups, web design, and multimedia presentation.
- Adaptive design and eye skill.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .