- Full Time
- Kuala Krai
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : NA
Say goodbye to traffic, freelance jobs, looking for clients, working in cheap agencies and say hello to being a home-based (or nomadic!) creative artist.
This job combines the best of both worlds: the flexibility of a home-based job and the security of a steady stream of projects. Work directly with our amazing clients! The graphics you’ll create will help support their businesses.
What’s it like to work at Design Pickle?
Design Pickle’s main HQ is in Scottsdale, Arizona and our awesome designers are based on different parts of the globe. Though the work is remote, we’ve worked very hard to create a friendly and connected culture.
It’s not as lonely as you’d expect from a full-time, home-based job! We’re in constant communication and Pickles are able to form lifelong bonds with colleagues while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Execute graphic design requests efficiently with a pragmatic approach. Meaning: keep designs ego-free and do what’s best for the client.
- Follow internal processes. Communicate effectively with your assigned Production team to ensure that requests are being executed accurately.
- Communicate with your assigned clients via email & live chat. Working online means written requests and written responses. Follow instructions and express yourself clearly and professionally.
- Be able to look up and learn new things quickly. Questions are welcome and we help each other learn every day. But a good designer is able to troubleshoot most issues efficiently.
- Have an eye for accuracy and quality control. Review outbound graphics before sending them. Minimize unnecessary back-and-forth by making sure your output is in line with your client’s request.
- Be available to work FULL-TIME following a regular schedule.
- Has daily/unlimited access to fast internet connection not less than 5MBPS
- Has an updated computer or laptop that can handle lots of design action!
- Has a working web camera installed — for application, training, and video conferences/meetings
- Adobe CC AI, PSD, and INDD installed.
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .