- Part Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 3600 - 4800 /
- Create two 5- to 10-minute videos per week using Powtoon () for the companies’ YouTube channels; access to Powtoon will be given for free to successful applicants.
- Employees are required to use Hubstaff (), a time-tracking and screenshot tool.
- Wage: 120 PHP/hr.
- Number of positions available: 1.
- Permanent, part-time: 10 hours per week; flexible schedule as you will work on your own schedule.
- Location: flexible. All work is done on your computer or laptop.
- Travel: not applicable. Companies are based in Canada but you will not need to relocate as all work submissions and communications will be conducted online.
About the Companies—
- Sportletics’ mission is to deliver the joy of physical activity to youth and make a positive impact to the community. With a “community first” mindset, videos for Sportletics will focus on working with children and explore activities that will benefit their health.
- Growth Ladder’s mission is to help students and young adults entering the workforce with career development. Videos for Growth Ladder will be centered around tips and strategies to help viewers land their dream jobs and excel in their careers.
- Create clean and professional videos using the online which aligns well with the audio provided.
- Meet deadlines and effectively communicate the intended message through engaging and on-brand visuals.
- Maintain good communication with the team lead and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have a reliable internet connection.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a resourceful problem solver.
- Previous graphic design experience: minimum 1 year.
- Experience working within tight deadlines.
- You get to work from home.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Weekly pay schedule with no cutoffs.
- Promotion opportunities beyond graphic design.
- Free training and an opportunity for personal growth.
Medical TranscriptionistsRMS Solutions Inc
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .