Health Care Team Leader
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 41st Floor Pioneer Highlands West tower II, Madison st. Manadaluyong City, 1550
- Plans, coordinates and directs activities of assigned staff in Patient Financial Services Department.
- Delegates, monitors and evaluates activities of assigned staff to ensure accuracy and efficiency of business operations.
- Provides coaching and guidance to Patient Financial Services Representatives on client metrics and KPIs.
- Implements work plans and efficiency improvement strategies.
- Develops and monitors use of process improvements tools to ensure efficient,productive, quality work flow environment.
- Handles and resolves escalated calls from Patient Financial Services Representatives.
- Able to make difficult decisions with minimal information and focus team to constantly seek opportunities for improving integrity/compliance, safety, quality and output/productivity and new products/services.
- Knowledge of insurance rules/regulation and policies
- Professional Working Revenue Cycle experience in either an AR follow up, Cash-Ops,denial management or self-pay role
- Ability to multitask, communicate and follow through with our patients and other contacts effectively in a concise manner, in order to bring issues effectively to a resolution and bring tasks to completion satisfactory to all
- Degree Holder
- Minimum 2 years previous supervisory experience of groups of 10 or more in a professional healthcare setting.
- Background in Healthcare Process either Payer Services or Provider Services.
- Knowledge of US Medical billing terminologies
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .