- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- PHP 20000 - 25000 /Commission Based
Work Address : pacific skyloft hotel residence near UST Hospital
Meetings with team leaders
• Building audit (inspection)
• Checking of KPI of all team leaders
• Checking of status of project completion of team leaders
• Supply checking for hotel
• Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions.
• Conduct regular meetings with team to discuss about issues, concerns, updates etc.
• Support operational risk and audit process for the purpose of preventive maintenance.
• Heads the Hotel in managing the property and serves as the face and voice of the Hotel.
• Ensure that the minimum operating procedures are being met or exceeded.
• Manage all matters pertaining to residential operations appearance, flow and utilities;
• Deals directly with its subordinates and also helps to make sure they are being trained well;
• Establishes and issues Operations standard procedures, policies, memorandums, reprimands to subordinates, and notices;
• Responsible for handling escalated guests complaints / requests
• Consistently monitors and prepares the manning schedule of the front desks and maintenance personnel as well as the proper endorsement during shifting;
• Evaluate manpower including supervisors, front desk officers and third-party agency
• Coordinate with the maintenance if the daily guest concern is address and resolved
• In-charge for the completion of Hotel amenities.
• Reports are timely and accurately submitted
• Shall submit the required monthly reports
• Proposed manpower schedule
• Purchase and endorse items needed for Hotel.
• OPEX and CAPEX improvement forecasting
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or a College Degree, any field. Good Communication Skill and presentation skills are required. Experience in office reception, as an Admin staff or something similar, is an advantage. Preferably female and with pleasing personality. Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City/Ortigas/Eastwood/BGC. Full-time position/s available.
Customer Service RepresentativeBe Global E-Commerce Corporation
*Degree/ Diploma in Communication or it's equivalent. *With at least 1 year experience in e-commerce or customer service. *Excellent in written and oral communication skills. *Excellent in customer service and people skills. *Able to prioritize and meet critical deadlines. *Knowledge in web navigation and computer literate. *Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. *Fast learner as you are required to handle multiple brands and product inquiries.
Marketing AssociateBe Global E-Commerce Corporation
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management or its equivalent. *With at least 1 year of relevant experience in e-commerce. *Good communication and interpersonal skills. *Able to prioritize and meet critical deadlines. *Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
E-Commerce Sales SpecialistBe Global E-Commerce Corporation
*Graduate of any Business Administration, Economics, and Marketing or any related degree. *1-2 years experienced in key accounts and merchandiser. *Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills. *Good communication and interpersonal skills. *Able to prioritize and meet critical deadlines. *Worked in an e-commerce company is a big plus. *Efficient in Microsoft Office.
Graphic DesignerBe Global E-Commerce Corporation
*Degree/ Diploma in Graphics/ Media/ Art Design/ Multimedia or it's equivalent. *Creative professional with technical skills for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects and In Design. *Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills. Able to translate a design brief into visual outcome. *Good in teamwork and managing workload. * Can manage pressure and deadlines.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .