- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Basement 1, Glorietta 5, Makati City
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work in line with prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Handles and investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Coordinates work activities among departments
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation
- Prepares reports
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage
- Examines building to determine the need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
- Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons' complaints.
- Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
- Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
- Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports.
- Provides evaluation for trainees, employees and recommends promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
Customer SupportDeliRush PH
With call center experience
HR & Development OfficerDeliRush PH
General HR, Training & Development
Finance OfficerDeliRush PH
A. Educational Attainment • Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting B. Work Experience • 2 years experience in a similar role C. Skills • Good command of written and spoken English and Filipino • Articulates and presents ideas clearly • Effective listening and comprehension skills • Strong organizational skills • Knowledge in any of the following accounting programs: SAP, Quickbooks, Odoo
Oracle Apex AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
At least 5 years experience with Oracle databases (APEX) Experience programming in both Windows and Unix environments Experience with Oracle Database version 11 and above Experience with Oracle APEX 5.1 or higher Experience with Oracle BI Publisher 12 or higher In depth knowledge of Oracle database objects tables, indexes, directories, sequences, triggers, packages, etc.
Care Management PHRN Voice Sr AnalystGratitude
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .