HR & Admin Intern
- Not Specified
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compile and keep personnel records.
• Record data for each employee, such as address & data information using HR System.
• Monthly / Bi- Monthly earnings.
• Absences & leaves/
• Supervisory reports on ability (KPI).
• Date of and reason for termination.
• Compile and type reports from employment records.
• File employment records.
• Search employee files and furnish information to authorized persons.
• Candidate must be a student with Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Office / Business Administration and equivalent.
• Required Skill(s): Knowledgeable in Human Resources, Recruitment including interviewing of applicants, Office Management.
• Must be a fast learner
• Must be a goal- or result-oriented
• Recommendation Letter from the School
For interested applicants, please send your resume to
To know more about our company, you can visit our website at