HR Admin Assistant
- Full Time
- Cagayan Valley- Isabela
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Cabatuan Road, Brgy. Bustamante, San Miguel, Luna, Province of Isabela
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Process Material Requisition request in accordance with the existing Policy and Procedures.
• Monitor and tracks office and warehouse contracts
• Maintains cleanliness of the Office and warehouse as well.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Manages Fleet Management System – for the maintenance, repair and parts purchases.
• Undertake other duties from time to time as required by the Administrative Manager
• Maintain awareness of own developmental needs and hence undertake training as necessary.
• Stock take and re-order supplies
• maintain office supplies for department
• Order and Administer Office uniforms
• Administer and issue Corporate Phones – Globe, Sun and Smart
• Filing of materials in general files area
• Inventory and track off site storage
• provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
• maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• perform data entry and scan documents
• assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTING OFFICERTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
ElectricianNorth Asia Central Manpower Services Inc.
20-45 years old
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .