HR Admin Assistant
- Full Time
- Cagayan Valley- Isabela
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Cabatuan Road, Brgy. Bustamante, San Miguel, Luna, Province of Isabela
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Process Material Requisition request in accordance with the existing Policy and Procedures.
• Monitor and tracks office and warehouse contracts
• Maintains cleanliness of the Office and warehouse as well.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Manages Fleet Management System – for the maintenance, repair and parts purchases.
• Undertake other duties from time to time as required by the Administrative Manager
• Maintain awareness of own developmental needs and hence undertake training as necessary.
• Stock take and re-order supplies
• maintain office supplies for department
• Order and Administer Office uniforms
• Administer and issue Corporate Phones – Globe, Sun and Smart
• Filing of materials in general files area
• Inventory and track off site storage
• provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
• maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• perform data entry and scan documents
• assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Other duties as assigned
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .