HR Admin Assistant
- Full Time
- Cagayan Valley- Isabela
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Cabatuan Road, Brgy. Bustamante, San Miguel, Luna, Province of Isabela
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Process Material Requisition request in accordance with the existing Policy and Procedures.
• Monitor and tracks office and warehouse contracts
• Maintains cleanliness of the Office and warehouse as well.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Manages Fleet Management System – for the maintenance, repair and parts purchases.
• Undertake other duties from time to time as required by the Administrative Manager
• Maintain awareness of own developmental needs and hence undertake training as necessary.
• Stock take and re-order supplies
• maintain office supplies for department
• Order and Administer Office uniforms
• Administer and issue Corporate Phones – Globe, Sun and Smart
• Filing of materials in general files area
• Inventory and track off site storage
• provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
• maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• perform data entry and scan documents
• assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Other duties as assigned
Senior Graphic DesignerTransec BPO Solutions Inc.
• At least 2 years of experience as Graphic Design Team Lead or minimum 3 years of experience as a senior in a graphic design role. • Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related discipline. • Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. • Basic knowledge of web builder tools like Weebly, website migration and domain management. • Great English communication skills in both speaking and writing. • Ability to coach and train to maximize performance. • Willing to work on night shifts.
Search Engine EvaluatorAppen
English - Tagalog transaltors
Senior Software EngineerDBA Global Shared Services Inc
DBA Global Shared Services, Inc. is a premium Business Outsource Provider (BPO) to the Australian, North American and UK markets and a XERO certified. We are constantly searching for talented, professional and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
Lead Full Stack EngineerDBA Global Shared Services Inc
DBA Global Shared Services, Inc. is a premium Business Outsource Provider (BPO) to the Australian, North American and UK markets and a XERO certified. We are constantly searching for talented, professional and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
NurseTranscend Resource Solutions Co
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in: MEDICAL SCIENCE, NURSING, PHARMACY/PHARMACOLOGY, PHYSICAL THERAPY/PHYSIOTHERAPY MIDWIFERY or any medical allied courses. PREFERABLY holds a License/Registered or equivalent but not required FRESH GRADUATES are welcome and encouraged to apply.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .