HR Admin Assistant
- Full Time
- Cagayan Valley- Isabela
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Cabatuan Road, Brgy. Bustamante, San Miguel, Luna, Province of Isabela
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Process Material Requisition request in accordance with the existing Policy and Procedures.
• Monitor and tracks office and warehouse contracts
• Maintains cleanliness of the Office and warehouse as well.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Manages Fleet Management System – for the maintenance, repair and parts purchases.
• Undertake other duties from time to time as required by the Administrative Manager
• Maintain awareness of own developmental needs and hence undertake training as necessary.
• Stock take and re-order supplies
• maintain office supplies for department
• Order and Administer Office uniforms
• Administer and issue Corporate Phones – Globe, Sun and Smart
• Filing of materials in general files area
• Inventory and track off site storage
• provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
• maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• perform data entry and scan documents
• assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Other duties as assigned
Company NurseDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Salary: 20k Must be Licenced Working Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm (Has 2 Saturdays every week) Ask candidates if can accommodate nightshift Headcount: 1 Location: Rosario, Cavite
TellerJ-K Network Services
• Bachelor’s Degree holder • Willing to work in Pasay
Japanese Executive Assistant or TranslatorDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Hi! Our company is looking for Japanese Interpreter. Qualifications: - Has N1 or N2 level - Must have experience in interpretation - Salary: N1= 60k N2=50k - Working Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm (Has 2 Saturdays every week) - Headcount: 1
Home-based Internet AnalystAppen
English - Tagalog Speaker | Philippines
Inventory ClerkTEJ Natural Products Inc.
1. Female 2. 18 to 25 years old 3. Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Studies / Management and the like 4. Must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel 5. Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills 6. At least 1 year working experience in Warehouse Management / Purchasing / Logistics / Distribution 7. Must be willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong area
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .