HR Admin Assistant
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- PHP 16000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : 3040 Lubiran St., Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila (a jeep away from PUP, bordering Mandaluyong)
- End to end Recruitment: manage job sites and source applicants, assist in interview scheduling, administer exam, process new hire onboarding, update employee masterlist, clearance and quit claim release
- Process NTEs, disciplinary actions, memo
- Timekeeping, attendance and leave monitoring.
- Handle SSS R1A Reports, ER2, among others to ensure compliance to government mandated requirements
- Assist the admin team in admin tasks
- Graduate of Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology, or equivalent
- At least two (2) years’ experience in general HR Admin functions
- Knowledge in processing SSS, PHIC, HDMF requirements
- Knowledge in Philippine labor laws an advantage
- Above average English communication skills
- Willing to work in Sta. Mesa, Manila
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .