HR Assistant- Performance Management
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1714 Maria Clara St., Sampaloc, Manila
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities grievances, key result areas in relation to performance evaluation etc)
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
Maintenance of records
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Use management practices that promote collegiality, teamwork, and collaborative decision making among staff.
- Answering employee questions
- Creating and distributing documents
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Ensure that department operations contribute to the attainment of Company’s goals and objectives.
- Recommend policies that improve human resource related programs.
- Participating in professional development activities to maintain current knowledge of human resource rules, regulations, and practices.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other documents required.
- Other duties as assigned
Radiologist TechnologistCentre Medicale Internationale
-Licensed Radiologic Technologist -At least 1 year hospital or clinical experience in Radiology Unit and/or Ultrasound Unit -Computer Literate; Average English Communication Skills
Nurse ReceptionistSto. Domingo Diagnostic and Medical Center Corp
Board Passer or Under board.
HRM InternLegend Hotels International Corporation
Currently taking up Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality Management, Tourism Management or any Hospitality-related Courses
Project CoordinatorDSCP INC
College Graduate - Knowledgeable in processing of permits at LGU's - With strong and hardworking personality. - Can work with minimum supervision. - Willing to do field work. - Has good Organization and Communication skills. - With experience in the same or related field.
Sales Account OfficerJ-K Network Manpower Services
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field • Must have experience in the Sales and Marketing field. • Must have skills and knowledge in Marketing and Marketing Strategy • Preferably with good written and communication skills • Amenable to work in Quezon City
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .