HR Assistant- Performance Management
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1714 Maria Clara St., Sampaloc, Manila
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities grievances, key result areas in relation to performance evaluation etc)
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
Maintenance of records
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Use management practices that promote collegiality, teamwork, and collaborative decision making among staff.
- Answering employee questions
- Creating and distributing documents
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Ensure that department operations contribute to the attainment of Company’s goals and objectives.
- Recommend policies that improve human resource related programs.
- Participating in professional development activities to maintain current knowledge of human resource rules, regulations, and practices.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other documents required.
- Other duties as assigned
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
AngularJS and NodeJS Web DeveloperHunter's Hub Incorporated
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .