HR Assistant- Performance Management
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1714 Maria Clara St., Sampaloc, Manila
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities grievances, key result areas in relation to performance evaluation etc)
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
Maintenance of records
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Use management practices that promote collegiality, teamwork, and collaborative decision making among staff.
- Answering employee questions
- Creating and distributing documents
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Ensure that department operations contribute to the attainment of Company’s goals and objectives.
- Recommend policies that improve human resource related programs.
- Participating in professional development activities to maintain current knowledge of human resource rules, regulations, and practices.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other documents required.
- Other duties as assigned
Business development OfficerParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Female, willing to be assigned in Meycauayan Bulacan
QC SUPERVISORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male ,willing to be assigned in Meycauayan Bulacan.
Sales AssistantFundamental Research Corp
We are looking for ambitious sales professionals.
BookkeeperDBA Global Shared Services Inc
Senior AccountantDBA Global Shared Services Inc
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .