- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 15000 - 18000 /Monthly
Work Address : 525 Sierra Madre Barangay Highway hills Mandaluyong City
- Compute the payroll (Manual); collect and analyze all pertinent data (time-keeping, leaves), submit the computed payroll to the bank and to management.
- Ensure that remittances are made to the Social Security System, Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF), Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PHIC).
- On a monthly basis, convert the payroll data to an (BIR) Alphalist, and reconcile with Accounting and the external auditor.
- Monitor the daily attendance; investigate and understand causes for staff absences, and recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
- Draft memoranda on HR-related matters; submit to management for approval.
- Maintain the 201 files of all employees.
- Organize pro-active, morale-enhancing employee programs and activities.
- Supervise the proper turnover of documents and submission of accountabilities of employees prior to their separation from the companyHandle and resolve employee issues and grievances in coordination with management.
- Ensure the completion of 3rd and 5th month evaluation of probationary employees
- With good communication skills (verbal and written)
- With good interpersonal skills
- Well organized
- Proficient in numbers
- Experience with manual payroll and timekeeping computation
- Good in planning and decision making
- Can process end to end payroll computations
- Familiar in alphalist preparations
- Knowledgeable in mandated government benefits such as SSS, BIR, Philhealth and Pag Ibig
- Proficient in Filing Management particularly 201 files keeping
- Can handle company events and activities
- With at least 3 years work experienced in timekeeping and/or payroll processing in a Manufacturing set-up or trading companies.
- Degree holder in Psychology, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration major in Banking and Finance, Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .