- Full Time
- PHP 15000 - 18000 /Monthly
Purpose: This position will report to and work closely with various departments. Primary responsibility will be to ensure HR execution and performance for the assigned business units. The HR Assistant need to establish a strong partnership and execute initiatives related to developing and retaining a talented and engagement workforce.
Responsibilities and Accountability:
Human Resources Planning and Management
• Support the development of HR related strategies and ensure implementation and execution
• Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices, trends and data points to drive enhancements
Workforce Planning and Talent Management
• Development of succession plans and skills gap analysis, ensuring that they are consistently reviewed and that effective actions are in place
• Lead implementation of programs to drive development, employee engagement and retention
Program Execution and Employee Support
• Act as a liaison with HR Shared Services to ensure the delivery of support to exceed internal client needs.
• Provide feedback to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Must be graduate in Bachelor’s Degree/College Degree in Human Resource Development Management/Psychology/Behavioral Science or equivalent.
- Able to relocate for future growth opportunities in HR for career trajectory over time strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate and influence individuals and groups to gain buy-in and acceptance of new ideas and approaches.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive personal relationships.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .