HR Associate and Benefits Coordinator
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 206 Plaza B Building Northgate Cyberzone Alabang Muntinlupa
The HR Associate/ Benefits Coordinator will be responsible for majority of the payroll processes and deliverables. The candidate will make sure that accuracy of data is always met and delivery of output is consistently timely. S/he will also be responsible for ensuring that physical plant requirements are met and follow industry recommendations. S/he will report directly to the HR manager. His/her roles and responsibilities are the following, but not limited to;
- Maintain, update and make sure that the timekeeping records are accurate.
- Handle tasks related to employment services provided by the company, such as timekeeping,
- compensation and benefits administration, leave monitoring, etc.
- Prepares payables for government contributions such as SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF
- Liaise with bank partners in relation with loan application and check distribution
- Serve as liaison between Human Resources and Operations to resolve issues/concerns (i.e.payroll adjustments, HR status form changes, benefits forms).
- Review and implement HR policies and procedures with management team.
- Ensure proper use of timekeeping systems including hourly adjustments, password changes and permanent team changes.
- Maintain timekeeping system serious error reports and assure manager corrections are correct.
- Participate in new hire orientations.
- Communicate changes in HR policies and procedures
- Maintain employee database(s)
- Serve as a resource to employees in the benefits administration area by researching and resolving
- employee questions and/or problems and ensuring information and supplies are up-to-date
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- BS/BA degree or equivalent with good academic standing.
- At least 6 months of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alabang Muntinlupa City
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .