HR Business Partner
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 41000 - 55000 /Monthly
Work Address : Makati City
HR Business Partner - Managerial and Supervisory Level
- Graduate in AB/BS Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resources Management or other related courses.
- With at least 7-10 years of related work experience preferably as HR Business Partner or Generalist Role.
- Knowledgeable in different facets of Human Resources but not limited to Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Employee/Labor Relations and Training.
- With a background in HR Analytics/ Metrics and Reports Management is an advantage.
- Willing to be assign at Makati City
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible in aligning business/project's objectives and goals with employees and management within the business unit of Fibergen.
2. Responsible for reports management of the business unit.
3. Provides daily HR Guidance within the business unit
4. Responsible in all HR Functions preferably in compliance and administration.
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
Network Support EngineerTotal Information Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. - At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. - Network security experience - LAN/WAN experience - Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
Plant TenderSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
At least College level of Engineering courses or technical courses of Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical and Industrial With knowledge in monitoring and operating equipment in power center areas Willing to work in Malls With certificate of employment Flexible and can work on a fast-paced environment Physically and mentally fit for the job and in good health Experience of working within the malls preferred but not essential Punctuality and reliability are very important.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .