HR Business Partner
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : FMIDC Building, 837 Ma. Clara St., Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensures that the group's manpower requirements are served by coordinating with the Recruitment Associate
Assist in interviews, ( test administration and evaluation if in-house recruitment)
Endorses candidates to requesting heads from interviews until vacancy is filled
Prepares all signing documents for successful candidate
Prepares ID of the new hires
Endorses to CompBen Associate all signed documents needed for payroll and benefits inclusion (government numbers, ATM account, etc.)
Keeps database of employees under his/her group
Monitors movement and employment status of personnel under his/her group; inform heads if changes in status is underway
Coordinates/ Inform CompBen Associate the change of status of personnel under his/her group
Monitors government mandated benefits such as loan applications
Prepares/consolidates/encodes timekeeping data to the system weekly
Monitors leave credits and coordinates with CompBen
Coordinates reports of AWOL employees to concerned units; prepares and sends Return to Work Order and Notice of Termination if AWOL employee did not return
Attends meeting for alignment with the team/group/department he/she is serving
Plot training needs for the year as a result of alignment meeting and source out vendors
Prepares timeline, materials and other resources, and payment/budget request for the training
Assist when cadet training will be under his/her team/group/department
Monitors resignations and clearances; ensures separations are with smooth transitions until release of final pay
Attends HR meetings and submits reports requested by the HR Head.
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Know-how of all tasks of the HRD
- Proficiency in basic Computer applications
- 4 year Degree in Psychology, HRDM or any related field
- At least 1 year work experience
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
Customer Service RepresentativeVCC Link, Inc.
Position: Customer Service Representative/Customer Care Associate (HEALTHCARE ACCOUNT) Type of Employment: PERMANENT Work Set-Up: WORK FROM HOME UNTIL JANUARY 2021 Work Location: Megaworld, Iloilo Schedule: Shifting Schedules (Night and US Shift) Possible Start Date: December 21, 2020 Salary Package Range: 16,000-19,000 Qualifications: - At least 6 Months VOICE BPO Experience for 2 Years Completed in College - WITH or WITHOUT BPO Experience for College Graduates
Sales OfficerCentre Medicale Internationale
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent. At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .