HR Business Partner
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : FMIDC Building, 837 Ma. Clara St., Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensures that the group's manpower requirements are served by coordinating with the Recruitment Associate
Assist in interviews, ( test administration and evaluation if in-house recruitment)
Endorses candidates to requesting heads from interviews until vacancy is filled
Prepares all signing documents for successful candidate
Prepares ID of the new hires
Endorses to CompBen Associate all signed documents needed for payroll and benefits inclusion (government numbers, ATM account, etc.)
Keeps database of employees under his/her group
Monitors movement and employment status of personnel under his/her group; inform heads if changes in status is underway
Coordinates/ Inform CompBen Associate the change of status of personnel under his/her group
Monitors government mandated benefits such as loan applications
Prepares/consolidates/encodes timekeeping data to the system weekly
Monitors leave credits and coordinates with CompBen
Coordinates reports of AWOL employees to concerned units; prepares and sends Return to Work Order and Notice of Termination if AWOL employee did not return
Attends meeting for alignment with the team/group/department he/she is serving
Plot training needs for the year as a result of alignment meeting and source out vendors
Prepares timeline, materials and other resources, and payment/budget request for the training
Assist when cadet training will be under his/her team/group/department
Monitors resignations and clearances; ensures separations are with smooth transitions until release of final pay
Attends HR meetings and submits reports requested by the HR Head.
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Know-how of all tasks of the HRD
- Proficiency in basic Computer applications
- 4 year Degree in Psychology, HRDM or any related field
- At least 1 year work experience
Reservation AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• At least High School Graduate • Must be in a legal age • With or without experience • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules • Amenable to work in Taguig or Pasig City
Admin StaffSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• College Graduate of any related business course • Experience and with knowledge in Clerical works • Personal effectiveness and credibility. • Data entry with strict attention to detail. • Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized. • Well equipped with knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
BACOLOD Call Center AgentsVCC Link, Inc.
College / Vocational Graduate – At least 6mos BPO Experience Good Communication Skills No work experience required Amenable to work in Shifting Schedule Amenable to work in Bacolod City
Travel and Tourism Customer Service RepresentativeVCC Link, Inc.
• Must a High School/Senior High School Graduated • VOC / College Graduate • Tourism Course Graduates are welcome to apply. • With or Without Job/BPO Experience. • Good Communication Skills. • Can Start ASAP.
Sales Service AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• College Graduate / Undergraduate – I.T Related Course • Must be in a legal age • 6 months Voice CSR/TSR • Typing speed 30WPM • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .