HR Business Partner
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : FMIDC Building, 837 Ma. Clara St., Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensures that the group's manpower requirements are served by coordinating with the Recruitment Associate
Assist in interviews, ( test administration and evaluation if in-house recruitment)
Endorses candidates to requesting heads from interviews until vacancy is filled
Prepares all signing documents for successful candidate
Prepares ID of the new hires
Endorses to CompBen Associate all signed documents needed for payroll and benefits inclusion (government numbers, ATM account, etc.)
Keeps database of employees under his/her group
Monitors movement and employment status of personnel under his/her group; inform heads if changes in status is underway
Coordinates/ Inform CompBen Associate the change of status of personnel under his/her group
Monitors government mandated benefits such as loan applications
Prepares/consolidates/encodes timekeeping data to the system weekly
Monitors leave credits and coordinates with CompBen
Coordinates reports of AWOL employees to concerned units; prepares and sends Return to Work Order and Notice of Termination if AWOL employee did not return
Attends meeting for alignment with the team/group/department he/she is serving
Plot training needs for the year as a result of alignment meeting and source out vendors
Prepares timeline, materials and other resources, and payment/budget request for the training
Assist when cadet training will be under his/her team/group/department
Monitors resignations and clearances; ensures separations are with smooth transitions until release of final pay
Attends HR meetings and submits reports requested by the HR Head.
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Know-how of all tasks of the HRD
- Proficiency in basic Computer applications
- 4 year Degree in Psychology, HRDM or any related field
- At least 1 year work experience
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
AngularJS and NodeJS Web DeveloperHunter's Hub Incorporated
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .