HR Compensation and Benefits Associate
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- 15000 - 15000 /
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will do HR tasks specifically in Compensation and Benefits
- Will do other assign tasks given by your supervisor
- Willing to do field work (for Government Contribution Purposes)
- 4 years College Graduate of Business Administration or any related courses
- At least 6 months HR assistant or Generalist experience
- Enjoy working with people
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Be able to stay calm in difficult situations
- Have good commercial awareness
- Have good spoken and written communication skills
- Be confident about gathering facts and statistics
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' personal details
- Have good organising skills
- Have problem solving skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Be able to use databases, spreadsheets, word processing and accounts packages
sales AssociateFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Mainly responsible for delivering and driving sales and generating sales opportunities through effective and efficient sales techniques.
Program ManagerFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Maintain communication and set favourable relationship with the representatives of the existing partnered institutions and immigration lawyers.
Junior Recruitment OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
End to end process of recruitment
Business Development OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
With or without experience in telemarketing, business development and account management
National Sales DirectorRBGM Medical Express Sales, Inc.
*Distribution of Medical supplies and devices
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .