HR Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 15000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : The Pearlbank Center, Valero St. Salcedo Village, Makati City
- To ensure that the standard policies governing mandatory government benefits such as SSS, Pag-Ibig and Philhealth are implemented.
- To be in-charged in receiving, facilitating and processing government benefits to be availed by employees such as SSS and Pag-Ibig loans, Philhealth requirements, and SSS Maternity benefit applications.
- To be in-charged in facilitating the registration of new employee to government agencies under this company.
- To be in-charged in processing reimbursements from SSS pertaining to sickness, maternity and other SSS transactions.
- To be responsible for attending queries of employees pertaining to compensation and benefits.
- To be responsible to attend invitations of government offices to be able to learn updates and new policies to be cascaded to employees.
- To perform liaison works with the government agencies.
- To maintain proper and systematic recording and filing of each government transactions
- To attend employees’ needs and requirements promptly pertaining to their mandatory benefits.
- To execute other employees’ benefits set by the Company.
- To execute excellent customer service towards employees.
- To perform other related tasks that maybe assigned.
- Liaise with the government agencies in conjunction with the job relatedness.
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .