- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 4F Metasystems Bldg., #2 Acacia Lane cor Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling employees.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Process necessary Government mandated benefits (SSS,PAGIBIG,Philhealth).
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in related field is required.
- Proven track record of success in a recruiting role, had responsibility for screening, interviewing and hiring for multiple positions concurrently.
- Excellent communications skills, including influence and consulting.
- Excellent program management skills, including implementation and feedback analysis; developed leadership skills
- Knowledge in Labor Standards (laws and rulings) and Government agency policies (i.e., SSS, Pag-Ibig, Philhealth)
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .