- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Job Descriptions :
1. Process and delivers general hr services requests.
2. Maintains an accurate and updated employee database both in system software and 201 file. Ensure that employee's informations are correct, complete and up to date in HR database.
3. Handle employees' on-boarding process.
4. Process documents for employee's change of status and movement.
5. Responsible in performance management process and monitor contract of all employees.
6. Report, update and process monthly remittances, loan payment and posting to gov't agencies, HMO and other employee benefits.
7. Process and delivers benefit claims in a timely manner.
8. Implement and monitor rewards and recognition programs.
9. Ensure accurate and efficient DTR and time-keeping reports.
10. Process full and final settlement of separated employees
11. Deal with employees or relevant local authorities for issues relating labor laws.
12. Coordinate HR events/activities and programs.
13. Monitors employees' compliance to Company's policies and procedures.
14. Prepare HR report for SSC billing
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .