- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Conducts new hire orientation to ensure employees are well versed in terms of company policies and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of processing all employee movement and change information into the HRIS system and related company database, which includes all changes affecting employee status such as new hires, promotions, lateral movement, location changes and termination
- Handles the following HR Functions: Regularization, RTWO, Disciplinary Action
- Administer the employee verification process
- Investigate day to day benefits claims and grievances and serves as a resource to employees in the benefits administration by resolving employee questions and/or problems and ensuring information are up-to-date
- Assist in developing employee communication pieces and presentations
- Handles confidential and proprietary information on a daily basis
- Promote positive employee relations, interface with staff employee as appropriate and assist with management in the resolution of employee problems by assuring appropriate Company Policies are adhered to
- Responsible for the administration for the performance review process ensuring that reviews are prepared for timely administration
- Gathers information required for legal/human resource matters. Also represents the company at employee-related hearings and investigations
- Advise management on personnel procedures and policies
- Provide guidance on any employee-related processes through reporting and analytics
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the HR Manager from time to time.
- Must be have a Bachelor's Degree
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must be proficient with Excel, MS office.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Eastwood Libis Quezon City
- Labor Relations
- HRIS software
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .