HR Manager 30k - 80k Php
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Tarlac
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : tarlac
1. College Graduate with Post Graduate Course
2. Preferably with Master’s Degree in Management
3. Excellent in communication
4. Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Supervisory / Managerial position specialized in HR,
Training & Development
5. Excellent in leading a team;
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills
7. Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
8. Excellent interpersonal skills
9. Excellent planning and organizing skills
10. Preferably with an extensive background in Public Speaking
11. Up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of HR processes,
12. Training cycle and procedures relevant to the job and it’s a requirement
13. Strategic Finance for Non-Finance Member,
14. Organizational Development and Change Management Concept, Labor Relation Concept
15. Compensation & Benefits Management, Management, Recruitment, Occupational Health and Safety,
Recruitment and Resourcing Performance.
16. preferably 40 years of age and above.
A. RECRUITMENT. In charge of the overall implementation of recruitment process of applicants for rank
and file, supervisory and managerial positions in terms of job posting, resume analysis, testing, initial
interview, shortlisting, line interview, selection, and transfer in case of internal hiring, reference check,
pre-employment contracts, identification and deployment. To lead in the design and generation of
recruitment materials, flyers, job ads and other related recruitment materials. Regular monitoring of all
approved Personnel Requisition submitted through ICSOS and ensures effective and efficient
recruitment, selection and placement procedures / processes in coordination with the Recruitment Staff
& with the manpower agencies to safe keep all HRMD records, test materials and confidential files. to
ensure correctness and timely submission of PAM.
B. TIMEKEEPING & PAYROLL. Check and analyze monthly time in of all CBR employees and identify ways
to address areas of opportunities Ensures accurate and timely submission of timekeeping records to
Payroll Accountant. Informs the HR Manager on all timekeeping matters affecting HR Responsible the
provision of efficient and timely delivery of Timekeeping and HR services.
C. PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT. Ensures timely processing of employee evaluation and submission,
Ensures timely en-routing of clearances and processing of payables Ensures timely & accurate
processing of employee evaluations among CBR employees Ensures accurate and timely processing of
salary adjustments based on the approved salary appraisal
D. TRAINING. & DEVELOPMENT Provides Competency, Culture & Climate Survey to all CBCR employees.
Creates monthly and annual training calendar Implements training programs based from the training
needs analysis and surveys Suggest organizational development such as employee movements and
promotions to the management
E. EMPLOYEE RELATION Timely submission of resolution Monitor quality of resolution Implementation
personnel improvement plan.
F. COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS. Timely and accurate processing on benefits mandated by the
government and company initiated compensation and benefit. On time payment of statutory benefits
proper and correct of issuance of company benefits.
Salary Range 30,000 to 80,000
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .