HR OFFICER -RECRUITMENT FOR PHARMA CO
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : taguig
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in TAGUIG.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Male or Female not more than 45 years old
• 3-4 years relative experience
• Background in recruitment
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .