HR Recruitment Supervisor
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 25000 - 27000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2nd Floor, Topy Building II. Topy's Place No. 3, Economia St. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Human Resource Supervisor is responsible for manpower sourcing, selection and placement by implementing HR staffing policies and procedures to ensure manpower requirements are served in a timely manner by providing the right fit.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report and all related staffing communication.
- Manage orientation program for employee to the business and culture.
- Interface with Group HR and external vendors and suppliers for the implementation of corporate training or training programs to meet the business needs where appropriate.
- Identify key skills, specialty skills, and propose training needs accordingly.
- Manage, communicate, and deliver important projects that impact other parts of the organization.
- Create and implement the employees' staff rules and regulations.
HR and Admin AssistantCamden Industries Inc
Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Psychology or Human Resource Management. At least 1 year of working experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Junior SalesmanJEC Ponte Corporation
Safety OfficerHino Motors Philippines Corporation ( Batangas)
Responsible for monitoring activities in the workplace and ensuring that nobody is violating safety regulations. The essential aim of their job is to minimize occupational injuries, accidents, and health problems.
CSR for Travel Account No BPO Experience Required - Quezon CityAltura Teleservices
Urgently Hiring! Be part of our team| Apply Now
Preschool TeacherSta. Cecilia Kindergarten
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .