HR Recruitment Supervisor
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 25000 - 27000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2nd Floor, Topy Building II. Topy's Place No. 3, Economia St. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Human Resource Supervisor is responsible for manpower sourcing, selection and placement by implementing HR staffing policies and procedures to ensure manpower requirements are served in a timely manner by providing the right fit.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report and all related staffing communication.
- Manage orientation program for employee to the business and culture.
- Interface with Group HR and external vendors and suppliers for the implementation of corporate training or training programs to meet the business needs where appropriate.
- Identify key skills, specialty skills, and propose training needs accordingly.
- Manage, communicate, and deliver important projects that impact other parts of the organization.
- Create and implement the employees' staff rules and regulations.
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .