HR Recruitment Supervisor
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 25000 - 27000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2nd Floor, Topy Building II. Topy's Place No. 3, Economia St. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Human Resource Supervisor is responsible for manpower sourcing, selection and placement by implementing HR staffing policies and procedures to ensure manpower requirements are served in a timely manner by providing the right fit.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report and all related staffing communication.
- Manage orientation program for employee to the business and culture.
- Interface with Group HR and external vendors and suppliers for the implementation of corporate training or training programs to meet the business needs where appropriate.
- Identify key skills, specialty skills, and propose training needs accordingly.
- Manage, communicate, and deliver important projects that impact other parts of the organization.
- Create and implement the employees' staff rules and regulations.
sales AssociateFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Mainly responsible for delivering and driving sales and generating sales opportunities through effective and efficient sales techniques.
Program ManagerFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Maintain communication and set favourable relationship with the representatives of the existing partnered institutions and immigration lawyers.
Junior Recruitment OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
End to end process of recruitment
Business Development OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
With or without experience in telemarketing, business development and account management
National Sales DirectorRBGM Medical Express Sales, Inc.
*Distribution of Medical supplies and devices
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .