HR Specialist - Compensation and Benefits
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Administers both government mandated and company initiated benefits at Corporate and/or site level.
2. Provide assistance in administering, preparation and computations of employee benefits programs.
3. Coordinate with Medi – Access and Group life insurance (inclusion and exclusion of members, billing, payment, coordination and other queries.
4. Process government Mandated benefits (sickness, maternity notification, computation, claim form and reimbursements).
5. EPRS & R3/LMS encoding
6. Reimbursement Claims filing and monitoring
7. Regulatory/Statutory Compliance processes statutory requirements/enrollments with SSS, PHIC, HDMF, BIR.
8. Update new hires and terminations in payroll system.
9. Update change in employment status in payroll system.
10. Release pay check to resigned or terminated employee.
11. Ensure that all benefits administered are consistent to their corresponding status and level on certain occasion, escalates especial cases to leaders/heads for further evaluation and approval
12. Conducts compensation and benefits orientation and refresher.
13. Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Graduate of BS Accountancy, BS Psychology, BS Human Resource Management or any related course
At least 3 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills (Filipino & English)
Well experience in MS Applications (Excel, Work and PPT)
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership
Anaplan Test ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF/Conception Quadruple PregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .