HR Specialist - Compensation and Benefits
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Administers both government mandated and company initiated benefits at Corporate and/or site level.
2. Provide assistance in administering, preparation and computations of employee benefits programs.
3. Coordinate with Medi – Access and Group life insurance (inclusion and exclusion of members, billing, payment, coordination and other queries.
4. Process government Mandated benefits (sickness, maternity notification, computation, claim form and reimbursements).
5. EPRS & R3/LMS encoding
6. Reimbursement Claims filing and monitoring
7. Regulatory/Statutory Compliance processes statutory requirements/enrollments with SSS, PHIC, HDMF, BIR.
8. Update new hires and terminations in payroll system.
9. Update change in employment status in payroll system.
10. Release pay check to resigned or terminated employee.
11. Ensure that all benefits administered are consistent to their corresponding status and level on certain occasion, escalates especial cases to leaders/heads for further evaluation and approval
12. Conducts compensation and benefits orientation and refresher.
13. Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Graduate of BS Accountancy, BS Psychology, BS Human Resource Management or any related course
At least 3 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills (Filipino & English)
Well experience in MS Applications (Excel, Work and PPT)
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership
Computer ProgrammerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Graduate of Computer Science or any Computer Courses With at least 1-2 years of work experience in Sales earned from Metal Industry or Logistics Company.
Infusionsoft ExpertGlobal Teams
Knows Infusionsoft application
Senior Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of a Senior Implementation Specialist to oversee the delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have effective communication skills and the ability to influence people. They must also possess effective business correspondence writing skills.
Associate Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of an Associate Implementation Specialist to assist in the documentation, delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have entry level skills in business correspondence writing. They must also be skilled in public speaking and proficient in using MS Office Software.
HR ManagerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Must be a graduate of BS Psychology. With at least 8 - 10 years of HR related working experience. Has strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Has good communication and writing skills. Must have initiative, strong analytical and decision making skills, can think out of the box to solve problems and address conflicts. Must be amenable to work in Calamba, Laguna. Can start work ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .