HR Specialist - Compensation and Benefits
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Administers both government mandated and company initiated benefits at Corporate and/or site level.
2. Provide assistance in administering, preparation and computations of employee benefits programs.
3. Coordinate with Medi – Access and Group life insurance (inclusion and exclusion of members, billing, payment, coordination and other queries.
4. Process government Mandated benefits (sickness, maternity notification, computation, claim form and reimbursements).
5. EPRS & R3/LMS encoding
6. Reimbursement Claims filing and monitoring
7. Regulatory/Statutory Compliance processes statutory requirements/enrollments with SSS, PHIC, HDMF, BIR.
8. Update new hires and terminations in payroll system.
9. Update change in employment status in payroll system.
10. Release pay check to resigned or terminated employee.
11. Ensure that all benefits administered are consistent to their corresponding status and level on certain occasion, escalates especial cases to leaders/heads for further evaluation and approval
12. Conducts compensation and benefits orientation and refresher.
13. Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Graduate of BS Accountancy, BS Psychology, BS Human Resource Management or any related course
At least 3 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills (Filipino & English)
Well experience in MS Applications (Excel, Work and PPT)
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .