HR Specialist - Compensation and Benefits
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Administers both government mandated and company initiated benefits at Corporate and/or site level.
2. Provide assistance in administering, preparation and computations of employee benefits programs.
3. Coordinate with Medi – Access and Group life insurance (inclusion and exclusion of members, billing, payment, coordination and other queries.
4. Process government Mandated benefits (sickness, maternity notification, computation, claim form and reimbursements).
5. EPRS & R3/LMS encoding
6. Reimbursement Claims filing and monitoring
7. Regulatory/Statutory Compliance processes statutory requirements/enrollments with SSS, PHIC, HDMF, BIR.
8. Update new hires and terminations in payroll system.
9. Update change in employment status in payroll system.
10. Release pay check to resigned or terminated employee.
11. Ensure that all benefits administered are consistent to their corresponding status and level on certain occasion, escalates especial cases to leaders/heads for further evaluation and approval
12. Conducts compensation and benefits orientation and refresher.
13. Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Graduate of BS Accountancy, BS Psychology, BS Human Resource Management or any related course
At least 3 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills (Filipino & English)
Well experience in MS Applications (Excel, Work and PPT)
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .