HR Specialist - Employee Relations
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Blgd VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Investigate employee relations concerns on work-related issues, recommend appropriate resolution of
complaints and monitor results.
2. Prepares investigative documentation and ensures that all investigations are properly documented, filed and tracked.
3. Develops and delivers trainings, as needed, regarding HR policies and processes.
4. Plans, develops and implements initiatives for a positive employee relations programs.
5. Prepares and conducts presentations on labor relations issues.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years related work experience.
Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Results-oriented and can work well under pressure.
Knowledge of the Labor Code of the Philippines a requirement
Fintech Risk And Compliance Manager Based in ManilaBeathchapman Pte Ltd
Bio Medical EngineerStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > 25 - 45 years old > Graduate of Engineering Course in any Schools or Universities
Accounting Junior BookkeeperOptimax Solutions Systems Inc.
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking. Preferably CPA, Passionate and eager to learn.
Account ExecutiveBlood Red Inc.
Telesales RepresentativeOptimax Solutions Systems Inc.
Qualifications: Has excellent interpersonal and presentation skills Able to prepare proposals and quotations Well organized Goal oriented Team player
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .