HR Specialist - Employee Relations
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Blgd VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Investigate employee relations concerns on work-related issues, recommend appropriate resolution of
complaints and monitor results.
2. Prepares investigative documentation and ensures that all investigations are properly documented, filed and tracked.
3. Develops and delivers trainings, as needed, regarding HR policies and processes.
4. Plans, develops and implements initiatives for a positive employee relations programs.
5. Prepares and conducts presentations on labor relations issues.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years related work experience.
Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Results-oriented and can work well under pressure.
Knowledge of the Labor Code of the Philippines a requirement
HR OFFICERSolar Grid Alternatives Inc.
KNOWS ALL FACETS OF HR
Audit Department InternsD B International Sales and Services, Inc.
Task assigned from time to time
ReceptionistD B International Sales and Services, Inc.
Answering and monitoring calls Other task assigned
TechnicianD B International Sales and Services, Inc.
Male Holds a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent OR a Certificate course graduate in Airconditioning and/or Electrical Maintenance or equivalent Preferrably NC II Passer
Sales ExecutiveD B International Sales and Services, Inc.
Promotion and marketing of products
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .