HR Specialist - Employee Relations
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Blgd VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Investigate employee relations concerns on work-related issues, recommend appropriate resolution of
complaints and monitor results.
2. Prepares investigative documentation and ensures that all investigations are properly documented, filed and tracked.
3. Develops and delivers trainings, as needed, regarding HR policies and processes.
4. Plans, develops and implements initiatives for a positive employee relations programs.
5. Prepares and conducts presentations on labor relations issues.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years related work experience.
Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Results-oriented and can work well under pressure.
Knowledge of the Labor Code of the Philippines a requirement
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
AngularJS and NodeJS Web DeveloperHunter's Hub Incorporated
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .