HR Specialist - Employee Relations
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Blgd VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Investigate employee relations concerns on work-related issues, recommend appropriate resolution of
complaints and monitor results.
2. Prepares investigative documentation and ensures that all investigations are properly documented, filed and tracked.
3. Develops and delivers trainings, as needed, regarding HR policies and processes.
4. Plans, develops and implements initiatives for a positive employee relations programs.
5. Prepares and conducts presentations on labor relations issues.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years related work experience.
Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Results-oriented and can work well under pressure.
Knowledge of the Labor Code of the Philippines a requirement
TellerDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Accounting AssistantSquare Meter Trading & Construction Corp.
Solutions ArchitectWeScout Inc
• Must have at least 5 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core route/switch and WAN networks in accordance with industry best practices • Experienced with logical design models (L2/L3, VPC, VDC, Datacenter Zones, Spanning tree, VFR, VTP, VLANs, physical cabling). • Certification in CCIE R&S is a MUST.
Head of Accounting & FinanceZC Kings Manpower and Janitorial Services Cooperative
•Bachelor’s Degree Graduate •Administrative and Managerial experience •Strong knowledge of Accounting & Finance principles •In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping •Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management •Solid analytical and decision-making skills •Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models •Willing to work in Parañaque City •Willing to do extended working hours, weekends and holidays (if and when needed)
IT EngineerWeScout Inc
• Graduate of a 4-year Information Technology & Computer-related courses • At least two (2) years work-related experience • Japanese speaker (N3 to mid-level fluency) is a Must • Customer-oriented, exudes a positive disposition and attitude even when faced with challenges • Computer literate • Salary is open
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .