HR Specialist - Employee Relations
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Blgd VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Investigate employee relations concerns on work-related issues, recommend appropriate resolution of
complaints and monitor results.
2. Prepares investigative documentation and ensures that all investigations are properly documented, filed and tracked.
3. Develops and delivers trainings, as needed, regarding HR policies and processes.
4. Plans, develops and implements initiatives for a positive employee relations programs.
5. Prepares and conducts presentations on labor relations issues.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years related work experience.
Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Results-oriented and can work well under pressure.
Knowledge of the Labor Code of the Philippines a requirement
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .