- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 15000 - 16000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2nd Floor FRS Bldg 497 Brgy Manresa Del Monte Ave. Quezon City
- Handles recruitment activities including advertising or posting of job vacancies, processing of applications, conducting tests and preliminary interviews, arranging selection interviews and handling employment documentation;
- Coordinates with manpower agencies for workforce demands;
- Prepares orientation materials and conducts orientation for new employees;
- Performs related tasks as may be assigned form time to time.
- A graduate of human resource management, psychology, political science, business management, business administration, behavioral science or any related course;
- Proficient in basic computer processes programs (word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software and internet navigation and e-mail);
- Excellent in decision making and problem solving skills;
- Knowledgeable in all facets of HR;
- Excellent in written and communication skills;
- Highly organized and has an eye for detail;
- Self-motivated and hardworking;
- Positive personal values and strong work ethic.
sales AssociateFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Mainly responsible for delivering and driving sales and generating sales opportunities through effective and efficient sales techniques.
Program ManagerFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Maintain communication and set favourable relationship with the representatives of the existing partnered institutions and immigration lawyers.
Junior Recruitment OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
End to end process of recruitment
Business Development OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
With or without experience in telemarketing, business development and account management
National Sales DirectorRBGM Medical Express Sales, Inc.
*Distribution of Medical supplies and devices
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .