HRI Sales Specialist
- Full Time
- Davao- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : n/a
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any 4-year course Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in different Sales principles & practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills & client service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- With previous sales position experience, experience specifically in handling Institutional Accounts. is an advantage.
- With strong sense of integrity
- Hardworking and can work well under pressure within minimum supervision
- Present, promote products to institutional accounts.
- Maintenance of current accounts.
- Making quotations of products.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads, prospecting of new accounts.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Preparation and accomplishing accreditation documents.
- Countering Invoices.
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .