Human Resource Supervisor - urgent
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2nd & 3rd Floor, L.T. Commercial Bldg., 8281 Dr. A Santos Ave., Sucat, Paranaque City 1700
- HR Supervisor shall ensure proper implementation, all HR processes and procedures derived from policies and guidelines, plans and programs as well as enunciated strategic directions that impact on Human Resource administration and operations within the areas of recruitment and staffing, compensation and benefits, personnel and labor relations, organizational development, training, performance management and other related human resource functions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor/College Degree in Business Administration / Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in the related field is required for this position
- Must have a pleasing personality, confident, smart and possesses maturity to handle pressures
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Computer literate
- Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .