Human Resources Assistant
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- PHP 13052 - 14000 /Monthly
Work Address : Blk 1 Lot 1 Dahlia St. Cor. J.P Rizal Sto, Nino 1701 Parañaque City Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or any equivalent
- Experience in payroll is an advantage
- Must have good spoken and written communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Fast learner
- Open for fresh graduates
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
IT Project ManagerGofluent Philippines Inc
Project Planning and Management Team Coordination and Empowerment Process Management & Improvement
Brand Marketing ManagerUni-Care Hygienic Products Incorporated
Beauty ConsultantSunrise Search & Support Inc.
helping customers to find the products that meet their needs
WaiterSunrise Search & Support Inc.
Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction
Industrial EngineerGolden Arrow Trading
Can work with least supervision Must be detailed-oriented, have strong analytical skills, and demonstrate effective time management skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .