Human Resources Assistant
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- PHP 13052 - 14000 /Monthly
Work Address : Blk 1 Lot 1 Dahlia St. Cor. J.P Rizal Sto, Nino 1701 Parañaque City Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or any equivalent
- Experience in payroll is an advantage
- Must have good spoken and written communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Fast learner
- Open for fresh graduates
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
Restaurant ManagerGarlic and Peppermill Food Company
MARKETING OFFICERAutomation Specialists & Power Exponents, Inc. (ASPEX)
Bachelor’s/College Degree in any business course such as Marketing. Supervisory level with experience in a similar position is required, preferably in the IT industry BUT NOT required. Willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
Customer Service AgentGarrett & Talon, Inc.
We are looking for 100+ happy temps to help us get through the busy Valentine's Day holiday. Many shifts can start immediately.
Mechanical EngineerRemax International Inc
HR Executive- RecruitmentMSI - ECS Phils. Inc.
End to End Recruitment Process
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .