Human Resources Lead
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : GVS Makati Branch U401 , Trans-Phil, 1177 Chino Roces Cor. Bagtikan, Makati City, San Antonio Village
An imdividual contributor who will report directly to the UK-Based Managing Director, daily.
Compensation and Benefits
- Ensure accurate timekeeping of all employees
- Preparing employee’s summary of attendance for payroll computation based on (SL/VL/EL) attendance, official business, travel orders of all employees, and ensure complete documents
- Filing of statutory benefits such as SSS, PHIC and HDMF and BIR forms/ HMO and Accident Insurance
- Ensure that company is following DOLE mandated rate and policy.
- Ensure on time processing and preparation of PAN, review and monitor status of the following documents to be forwarded at Managing Director/ Clinic Managers for approval.
- Appointments of newly hired employees/ Performance Evaluation/ Promotion in rank/level of all employees/ Regularization/ Salary adjustment based on wage order/ Salary adjustment based on approved company increases
Training and Organizational Development
- Review, discuss and explain job description, results of performance evaluation for the Key Results areas (KRA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for newly hired employees, employees due for regularization, promotion of rank and level to ensure employees performance, job knowledge are based on company standard.
- Conduct monthly and as needed Orientation and facilitate Induction program for newly hired employees and re-orientation of old employees for amended and new company policy and procedure and insure proper implementation.
- Coordinate with the management for the successful implementation of company events
- Coordinate with management for Quarterly business review, Annual Planning and Review of Salary and position classification based on current trends and declared wage order.
- Prepare and present HR reports during business review and quarterly meetings.
- Investigate and coordinate with OM for the Incident report of erring employees for review and possible issuance of disciplinary actions based on companies’ code of conduct.
- Issue Notice to Explain (NTE) and Notice of decisions (NOD) to all employees with infraction and violated company code of conduct and ensure due process based on government mandated labor law.
- Prepares, monitor and issues memo to all employees who violated company policy on attendance.
- Conduct employee’s exit interview
- Processed all necessary documents and attachments for the processing of Clearance of Resigned /End of Contract and Retrenched employees for computation and releasing of last pay
- Prepare and signed COE for Employment and various employees request.
- Attend to all employees concern and inquiries regarding HR matter.
Administrative Experience- Oversight on branch’s sales remittances, documents processing, employees’ needs, including logistical requirements for events The role may require the performance of other related duties as assigned. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the Operations Manager, from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- 3-year’s work experience, in Human Resources, Recruitment, Organizational Development or related.
- 3-years’ experience in leading and managing a team with minimum 2 direct reports.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural, complex, fast-paced environment, handle a large workload, and multiple priorities.
- Commitment to client confidentiality and strong service orientation.
- Experience in International Education, Immigration Consultancy and managing millennial staff is a plus
- Experience documenting administrative processes
- Qualified candidates hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related area of specialization.
Network Support SpecialistFBC Asia Pacific Inc
Computer engineering or Computer Science Graduates. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply. With knowledge of ability in networking 101 and routers. Experience in the Network domain, troubleshooting routers. Strong technical knowledge in IP, LAN and WAN networks. Strong problem-solving and issue resolution skills Exceptional written and verbal communication skills Willing to work on-site.
Sales SpecialistToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Graduate of any 4-years Bachelor's Degree course With at least 3-4 years of work experience in Sales, Plastics and Chemicals earned from Metal or Automotive Industry.
Recruitment OfficerSun Life Financial (Baobab NBO)
Qualifications: College graduate At least one year experience in the recruitment or events industry Knowledge in Adobe photoshop is an advantage Main office branch is in BTTC Centre, Ortigas but currently must be willing to work in 5th Avenue, Caloocan City office. Duties and Responsibilities: College graduate At least one year experience in the recruitment or events industry (an advantage) Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is an advantage
HR ManagerConvergence Realty and Development Corporation
1. Bachelor's degree in any field 2. At least 10 years of work experience in the related field 3. Well-rounded knowledge and exposure in all facets of HR management 4. Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager in property/real estate or equivalent 5. Can start immediately
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .