Immigration Sales Consultant
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 1203-1204 One Global Place 5th Avenue taguig, BGC, Metro Manila
* Provide consultation services to address potential clients’ interest in Visas, including establishing suitability of the potential clients' visa. Consultation will mainly be by email, telephone and face-to face meetings.
* Present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients.
* Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
* Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
* Identify sales prospects and contact prospects.
* Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
* Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
* Identify and resolve client concerns.
* Provide regular follow up on inquiries received.
* Pro-actively monitoring changes to various Immigration regulations.
* Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Manager to assist with the smooth running of the Company.
MASSAGE THERAPISTBreezy Valley Spa Inc
18-35 years old and experienced in massages good looking and pleasing personality Willing to be trained on new massage sequences NCII OR DOH LICENSED APPLICANTS WILL BE AN EDGE
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .