Immigration Team Leader
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : H.V. Dela Costa Street, Makati City
Team Leader Job Duties:
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Ensure to hit the daily , weekly and monthly qouta.
- Prepare EOD reports indicating team challenges and successes, and performance
- Ensure accurate attendance and adherence through focused monitoring and immediate action to attendance concerns and issues
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and productivity goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to provide updatesand discuss best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Provides quality client service, including interacting with clients, answering inquiries, and effectively handling c client complaints
- Coordinating the effective, professional day to day running of allocated services
- Delegate ad hoc responsibilities as part of career development of employees through succession planning
- Conduct mentoring sessions to team members for positive reinforcement and foster skill mastery and career growth
- Creating a productive and supportive team
- Conduct regular coaching with individual team members to ensure best behaviors are reinforced.
- Conduct regular and annual employee evaluation
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to team members
- Coordinate with Recruitment and assists in hiring of new team members
- Impose discipline among team members, adhering to the company discipline guidelines and code of conduct, ensure timely and immediate attention and action to any misconduct
- Work with HR on discipline process
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .