Immigration Team Leader
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : H.V. Dela Costa Street, Makati City
Team Leader Job Duties:
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Ensure to hit the daily , weekly and monthly qouta.
- Prepare EOD reports indicating team challenges and successes, and performance
- Ensure accurate attendance and adherence through focused monitoring and immediate action to attendance concerns and issues
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and productivity goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to provide updatesand discuss best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Provides quality client service, including interacting with clients, answering inquiries, and effectively handling c client complaints
- Coordinating the effective, professional day to day running of allocated services
- Delegate ad hoc responsibilities as part of career development of employees through succession planning
- Conduct mentoring sessions to team members for positive reinforcement and foster skill mastery and career growth
- Creating a productive and supportive team
- Conduct regular coaching with individual team members to ensure best behaviors are reinforced.
- Conduct regular and annual employee evaluation
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to team members
- Coordinate with Recruitment and assists in hiring of new team members
- Impose discipline among team members, adhering to the company discipline guidelines and code of conduct, ensure timely and immediate attention and action to any misconduct
- Work with HR on discipline process
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .