Information Technology Chief Officer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 9500 - 11500 /Monthly
Work Address : Brgy. Sangandaan , Quezon City
- We are looking for an experienced CIO (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) in our company. You will be the one to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
- An excellent CIO must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. Apart from their education and experience, they must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
- The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Warehouse ClerkTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree. Good communication skills and computer literate. With atleast 6 months of general office experience
WarehousemanTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Graduate of any Vocational course or High School With atleast 1 year work experience as Warehouse Personnel e.g. Checker, Dispatcher,Picker
Senior AuditorElysian Management & Consultancy Inc.
BS Accountancy Graduate Specialized knowledge in Tax Accounting, Internal Audit
Jr Technical Operations EngineerGalileo Software Services, Inc.
o Good understanding of Windows, Linux, OS, TCP/IP, and SQL o Knowledge of at least one of the following scripting languages: Bash, Shell, Python o Knowledge in the use and management of Redmine, NAS, SVN, GIT, WINSCP, and Putty
Purchasing StaffTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Job Requirements: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Business Studies/|Administration/Management or equivalent.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .